Bhabua district Information
C.D.Blocks in Bhabua district:
About Bhabua district:
Bhabua is a district in Bihar state, India. The total area of the district is sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1626900 living in houses, among them male population is 847784 and female population is 779116. Sex ratio of the district is 920 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 69.34%.
Bhabua district vehicle registration code is BR 45. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Bhabua.
Electricity board in Bihar:
- Regulatory Commission - Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Transmission Companies - Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd (BSPTC)
- Distribution Companies - North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDC), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (SBPDC)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- Single Phase with connected load less than 7 kW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
- Three Phase with connected load more than 5 KW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
Important Festivals of the district:
Dala Chhath, Deepawali (Diwali), Shravani Mela, Teej, Chitragupta Puja, Bihula-Bishari, Sonepur cattle fair, Saraswati Puja, Holi, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha, Muharram, Ram Navami, Rath yatra, Rakshabandhan, Maha Shivaratri, Durga Puja are the major festivals celebrated in Bhabua district.
Aloo gobi, Anarsa, Balushahi, Bhurta, Chaat, Chapati, Chinese bhel, Dahi vada, Dal, Gajar ka halwa, Ghugni, Gulab jamun, Handia, Kachori, Kheer, Mattar paneer, Okhlee, Pakora, Paratha, Rumali Roti, Saag, Sattu, Thekua, Tilkut, Vegetable tarkari are few of the many varieties of Bhabua.
Top tourist places in Bhabua:
Places of interest in Bhabua:
shiv mandir, hanuman mandir, mahavir mandir are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Wheat, Maize, turmeric, urad, moong, gram, peas, lentils, khesaria are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Hotels in Bhabua:
- kohinoor Hotel,Ghosi Mohalla, Bhabua, Bihar 821101
- Hotel Kuber, Kachahari Road, Ward No.10, Bhabua kaimur, Bihar 821101
- HOTEL SHRI HARI,BHABUA ROAD, MOHANIA KAIMUR, BIHAR-821109, Station Rd, Mohania, Bihar 821109
- Mohania Vihar Hotel,beside Mohania Bus Station State Highway 14 Mohania, Bihar 821109, kaimur, mohania, BR 821109
Theatres in Bhabua district:
C.D.Block in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|1||State Bank Of India||2|