Bhojpur district Information
C.D.Blocks in Bhojpur district:
About Bhojpur district:
Bhojpur is a district in Bihar state, India. The total area of the district is 2,473 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 2720155 living in houses, among them male population is 1431722 and female population is 1288433. Sex ratio of the district is 907 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 70.47%.
Bhojpur district vehicle registration code is BR 03. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Bhojpur.
Electricity board in Bihar:
- Regulatory Commission - Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Transmission Companies - Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd (BSPTC)
- Distribution Companies - North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDC), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (SBPDC)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- Single Phase with connected load less than 7 kW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
- Three Phase with connected load more than 5 KW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
Important Festivals of the district:
Dala Chhath, Deepawali (Diwali), Shravani Mela, Teej, Chitragupta Puja, Bihula-Bishari, Sonepur cattle fair, Saraswati Puja, Holi, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha, Muharram, Ram Navami, Rath yatra, Rakshabandhan, Maha Shivaratri, Durga Puja are the major festivals celebrated in Bhojpur district.
Aloo gobi, Anarsa, Balushahi, Bhurta, Chaat, Chapati, Chinese bhel, Dahi vada, Dal, Gajar ka halwa, Ghugni, Gulab jamun, Handia, Kachori, Kheer, Mattar paneer, Okhlee, Pakora, Paratha, Rumali Roti, Saag, Sattu, Thekua, Tilkut, Vegetable tarkari are few of the many varieties of Bhojpur.
Top tourist places in Bhojpur:
Places of interest in Bhojpur:
Jagdishpur , Dalaur, Bibiganj, Koilwar, Tar, Masurhi, Bisram, Masadh are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Wheat, Maize, turmeric, urad, moong, gram, peas, lentils, khesaria are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Bhojpur district:
- Kalyanpur Road
- Ugna Halt
Insurance Companies in Bhojpur:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Bhojpur:
Blood banks in Bhojpur:
- Sadar Hospital ,Bhojpur
- Indian Red Cross Blood Bank,Ircs Blood Bank, Ara ,Bhojpur
Trading companies in Bhojpur:
Hotels in Bhojpur:
- Hotel Ara Grand,Dumaria Complex, East Ramna Road, Bhojpur District, Arrah, Bihar 802301
- Hotel The Regal ,Mahavir Tola, Tari Mohalla, Arrah, Bihar 802301
- Ayush Hotel,NH 30, Anaith, Arrah, Bihar 802301
Theatres in Bhojpur district:
C.D.Block in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||8|
|5||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|7||Central Bank Of India||6|
|10||ICICI Bank Limited||1|
|13||Indian Overseas Bank||2|
|15||Punjab National Bank||3|
|16||State Bank Of India||19|
|18||Union Bank Of India||4|
|19||United Bank Of India||2|