Lakhisarai district Information
C.D.Blocks in Lakhisarai district:
About Lakhisarai district:
Lakhisarai is a district in Bihar state, India. The total area of the district is 1,229 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1000717 living in houses, among them male population is 526651 and female population is 474066. Sex ratio of the district is 902 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 62.42%.
Lakhisarai district vehicle registration code is BR 53. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Lakhisarai.
Electricity board in Bihar:
- Regulatory Commission - Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Transmission Companies - Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd (BSPTC)
- Distribution Companies - North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDC), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (SBPDC)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- Single Phase with connected load less than 7 kW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
- Three Phase with connected load more than 5 KW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
Important Festivals of the district:
Dala Chhath, Deepawali (Diwali), Shravani Mela, Teej, Chitragupta Puja, Bihula-Bishari, Sonepur cattle fair, Saraswati Puja, Holi, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha, Muharram, Ram Navami, Rath yatra, Rakshabandhan, Maha Shivaratri, Durga Puja are the major festivals celebrated in Lakhisarai district.
Aloo gobi, Anarsa, Balushahi, Bhurta, Chaat, Chapati, Chinese bhel, Dahi vada, Dal, Gajar ka halwa, Ghugni, Gulab jamun, Handia, Kachori, Kheer, Mattar paneer, Okhlee, Pakora, Paratha, Rumali Roti, Saag, Sattu, Thekua, Tilkut, Vegetable tarkari are few of the many varieties of Lakhisarai.
Top tourist places in Lakhisarai:
Places of interest in Lakhisarai:
Asok Dhaam Mandir, Shiringi Rishi Aashram, Shiringi Rishi Aashramr, are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Wheat, Maize, turmeric, urad, moong, gram, peas, lentils, khesaria are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Lakhisarai district:
- Kiul Junction
- Luckeesarai Junction
- Rampur Dumra
Insurance Companies in Lakhisarai:
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance ,1st floor, Raghunath Palace, N.H -31, Harhar Mahadeo Chowk, Begusarai, Bihar 851101
Lawyers (Advocates) in Lakhisarai:
Blood banks in Lakhisarai:
- Sadar Hospital ,Sadar Hospital, Second, Floor, Lakhisarai
Trading companies in Lakhisarai:
- Angel Broking ,Pachna Road,Naya BazarDistrict:Lakhisarai,BRPostcode:811311
Hotels in Lakhisarai:
- HOTEL KRISHNA,NAYA BAZAR, NEAR BAZAR SAMITY, Lakhisarai, Bihar 811311
Theatres in Lakhisarai district:
- Mahadev Talkies - Valipur Madhaya Bhag, Walipur
C.D.Block in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|4||Bank Of India||1|
|6||Central Bank Of India||2|
|8||ICICI Bank Limited||1|
|9||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|10||Punjab National Bank||4|
|11||State Bank Of India||8|
|13||Union Bank Of India||2|