Pashchim Champaran district Information
C.D.Blocks in Pashchim Champaran district:
About Pashchim Champaran district:
Pashchim Champaran is a district in Bihar state, India. The total area of the district is 5,229 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 3922780 living in houses, among them male population is 2057669 and female population is 1865111. Sex ratio of the district is 909 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 55.7%.
Pashchim Champaran district vehicle registration code is BR 22. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Bettiah.
Electricity board in Bihar:
- Regulatory Commission - Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Transmission Companies - Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd (BSPTC)
- Distribution Companies - North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDC), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (SBPDC)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- Single Phase with connected load less than 7 kW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
- Three Phase with connected load more than 5 KW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
Important Festivals of the district:
Dala Chhath, Deepawali (Diwali), Shravani Mela, Teej, Chitragupta Puja, Bihula-Bishari, Sonepur cattle fair, Saraswati Puja, Holi, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha, Muharram, Ram Navami, Rath yatra, Rakshabandhan, Maha Shivaratri, Durga Puja are the major festivals celebrated in Pashchim Champaran district.
Pashchim Champaran Cuisine:
Aloo gobi, Anarsa, Balushahi, Bhurta, Chaat, Chapati, Chinese bhel, Dahi vada, Dal, Gajar ka halwa, Ghugni, Gulab jamun, Handia, Kachori, Kheer, Mattar paneer, Okhlee, Pakora, Paratha, Rumali Roti, Saag, Sattu, Thekua, Tilkut, Vegetable tarkari are few of the many varieties of Pashchim Champaran.
Top tourist places in Pashchim Champaran:
Places of interest in Pashchim Champaran:
Bhitiharawa Ashram, Bank of Triveni (Confluence), Sumeswer, Valmikinagar, Entertainment are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Wheat, Maize, turmeric, urad, moong, gram, peas, lentils, khesaria are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Pashchim Champaran district:
Insurance Companies in Pashchim Champaran:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Pashchim Champaran:
Blood banks in Pashchim Champaran:
Trading companies in Pashchim Champaran:
Hotels in Pashchim Champaran:
- Hotel Ridhi N Sidhi, Opposite United Bank of India,NH-28B, Supriya Road,, Bettiah, Bihar 845438
- Hotel Supriya International, NH 28B, Supriya Cinema Rd, Bettiah, Bihar 845438
- Hotel Kishan Vilas, Supriya Road, Bettiah, Bihar 845438
- Hotel Shanti International, Hathikhana, Bettiah, Bihar 845438
- Hotel Radha Krishna, Hazarimul Dharamshala Rd, Lal Bazar, Bettiah, Bihar 845438
- Hotel Mangal Sri, Town Hall Rd, Hathikhana, Bettiah, Bihar 845438
- Hotel Border King, Block Rd, Bada Pareuwa, Raxaul, Bihar 845305
Theatres in Pashchim Champaran district:
- Amit Picture Palace - Near chaurasiya cycle store, Harpur
- Anupam Picture Palace - Main Market, Areraj
- Apsara Picture Palace - Bairgania Road, Dhaka
- Roopmahal - Barachakiya, Barachakiya
- Shivam Picture Palace - Gandhinagar Road, Gulwara Madhuban
- Vaishnawi Picture Palace - Bara Bazar, Chauradano
C.D.Block in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|