Supaul district Information
C.D.Blocks in Supaul district:
About Supaul district:
Supaul is a district in Bihar state, India. The total area of the district is 2,410 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 2228397 living in houses, among them male population is 1157815 and female population is 1070582. Sex ratio of the district is 929 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 57.67%.
Supaul district vehicle registration code is BR 50. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Supaul.
Electricity board in Bihar:
- Regulatory Commission - Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Transmission Companies - Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd (BSPTC)
- Distribution Companies - North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDC), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (SBPDC)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- Single Phase with connected load less than 7 kW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
- Three Phase with connected load more than 5 KW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
Important Festivals of the district:
Dala Chhath, Deepawali (Diwali), Shravani Mela, Teej, Chitragupta Puja, Bihula-Bishari, Sonepur cattle fair, Saraswati Puja, Holi, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha, Muharram, Ram Navami, Rath yatra, Rakshabandhan, Maha Shivaratri, Durga Puja are the major festivals celebrated in Supaul district.
Aloo gobi, Anarsa, Balushahi, Bhurta, Chaat, Chapati, Chinese bhel, Dahi vada, Dal, Gajar ka halwa, Ghugni, Gulab jamun, Handia, Kachori, Kheer, Mattar paneer, Okhlee, Pakora, Paratha, Rumali Roti, Saag, Sattu, Thekua, Tilkut, Vegetable tarkari are few of the many varieties of Supaul.
Top tourist places in Supaul:
Places of interest in Supaul:
are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Wheat, Maize, turmeric, urad, moong, gram, peas, lentils, khesaria are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Hotels in Supaul:
- Hotel R K Palace,South Hathkhola Road, Near Railway Station, Supaul, Bihar 852131
- Hotel Vijieya, Nera Mira Theatre, Mira Rd, Saharsa, Bihar 852201
- HOTEL MINA KRISHNA,Station Rd, Bankers Colony, Supaul, Bihar 852131
Theatres in Supaul district:
- Jai Rajan Chitramandir - Simrahi Bazar,, Raghopur
- Krishna Talkies - Birpur, Birpur
- Radha Krishna Chitramandir - Simrahi Bazar, Simrahi Bazar
- Vijay Talkies - P.O + P.S - Trivenigunj, Triveniganj
C.D.Block in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|4||Bank Of India||5|
|6||Central Bank Of India||15|
|9||ICICI Bank Limited||2|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|13||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|14||State Bank Of India||24|
|16||Union Bank Of India||1|
|17||United Bank Of India||2|