Vaishali district Information
C.D.Blocks in Vaishali district:
About Vaishali district:
Vaishali is a district in Bihar state, India. The total area of the district is 2,036 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 3495249 living in houses, among them male population is 1847058 and female population is 1648191. Sex ratio of the district is 895 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 66.6%.
Vaishali district vehicle registration code is BR 31. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Hajipur.
Electricity board in Bihar:
- Regulatory Commission - Bihar Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Transmission Companies - Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd (BSPTC)
- Distribution Companies - North Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (NBPDC), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd (SBPDC)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- Single Phase with connected load less than 7 kW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
- Three Phase with connected load more than 5 KW - 1 to 100 units = Rs.3.00 per unit, 101 to 200 units = Rs.3.65 per unit, 201 to 300 units = Rs.4.35, 301 and above units = Rs.5.45
Important Festivals of the district:
Dala Chhath, Deepawali (Diwali), Shravani Mela, Teej, Chitragupta Puja, Bihula-Bishari, Sonepur cattle fair, Saraswati Puja, Holi, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha, Muharram, Ram Navami, Rath yatra, Rakshabandhan, Maha Shivaratri, Durga Puja are the major festivals celebrated in Vaishali district.
Aloo gobi, Anarsa, Balushahi, Bhurta, Chaat, Chapati, Chinese bhel, Dahi vada, Dal, Gajar ka halwa, Ghugni, Gulab jamun, Handia, Kachori, Kheer, Mattar paneer, Okhlee, Pakora, Paratha, Rumali Roti, Saag, Sattu, Thekua, Tilkut, Vegetable tarkari are few of the many varieties of Vaishali.
Top tourist places in Vaishali:
Places of interest in Vaishali:
are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Wheat, Maize, turmeric, urad, moong, gram, peas, lentils, khesaria are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Vaishali district:
- Chak Sikandar
- Hajipur Junction
- Hasanpur Road
- Mehnar Road
- Sahadai Buzurg
Insurance Companies in Vaishali:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Vaishali:
Blood banks in Vaishali:
Trading companies in Vaishali:
Hotels in Vaishali:
- The Vaishali Residency,Vaishali, Bihar 844128
- Hotel Vaishali,Rajendra Prasad Path, Kulipara, Katihar, Bihar 854105
- Anamika Hotel,National Highway 19, Hajipur, Bihar 844102
- Hotel Piyush,Gandhi Aashram Road,, Near Hajipur Railway Station, Hajipur, Bihar 844101
Theatres in Vaishali district:
C.D.Block in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||4|
|5||Bank Of India||2|
|6||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|8||Central Bank Of India||27|
|12||ICICI Bank Limited||1|
|15||Indian Overseas Bank||2|
|17||Punjab And Sind Bank||1|
|18||Punjab National Bank||2|
|19||State Bank Of India||26|
|21||Union Bank Of India||1|
|22||United Bank Of India||1|