Anuppur district Information
Tehsils in Anuppur district:
About Anuppur district:
Anuppur is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 3747 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 749521 living in houses, among them male population is 379496 and female population is 370025. Sex ratio of the district is 976 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 67.88%.
Anuppur district vehicle registration code is MP 65. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Anuppur.
Electricity board in Madhya Pradesh:
- Regulatory Commission - Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Generating Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPGCL)
- Transmission Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL), Madhya Pradesh State Load Despatch Centre (MPSLDC)
- Distribution Companies - Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVC), Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Anuppur district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Anuppur.
Top tourist places in Anuppur:
Places of interest in Anuppur:
Amarkantak, Sonmuda, Kapildhara, Dudhdhara, Bhrigumandal, Kabir Chabutra, Jwaleshwar Mahadev, Narmada Mandir, Mai ka Bagiya, Sarvodya Jain Temple, Ganesh Temple, shri ram chandra temple, budhi dai temple, sai baba mandir, ram janki mandir are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Hotels in Anuppur:
- Hotel Surya,Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh 484224
- Hotel Om Sai,Hotel Om sai, ward 8, Adarsh Marg, Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh 484224
- Hotel Mandakini ,Amarkantak Rd, Chetna Nagar, Anuppur, Madhya Pradesh 484224
- Hotel Govindam, Annupur, Madhya Pradesh 484224
Theatres in Anuppur district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|1||State Bank Of India||2|
|3||Union Bank Of India||1|