Betul district Information
Tehsils in Betul district:
About Betul district:
Betul is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 10043 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1575247 living in houses, among them male population is 799721 and female population is 775526. Sex ratio of the district is 971 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 68.9%.
Betul district vehicle registration code is MP 48. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Betul.
Electricity board in Madhya Pradesh:
- Regulatory Commission - Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Generating Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPGCL)
- Transmission Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL), Madhya Pradesh State Load Despatch Centre (MPSLDC)
- Distribution Companies - Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVC), Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Betul district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Betul.
Top tourist places in Betul:
Places of interest in Betul:
Balajipuram Mandir, Balaji Temple, Sopana Jalashay, Shri Krishna Temple, shri rukmini balaji temple are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Betul district:
- Amla Junction
- Dhodra Mohar
- Hatna Pur
- Kala Akhar
- Malkapur Road
Insurance Companies in Betul:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Betul:
Blood banks in Betul:
- District Hospital ,District Hospital
- Wcl Hospital Pathakheda Betul ,WCL Area Hospital, P O Pathakheda
- Padhar Hospital Blood Bank ,Gram Padhar
Trading companies in Betul:
Hotels in Betul:
- Hotel IC Inn,Near Railway Station , Gothi Market, Near Shani Mandir, Ganj, Betul, Madhya Pradesh 460001
- Hotel Ramkrishna, Kargil Chowk, Betul, NH 69, Sadar, Madhya Pradesh 460001
- Hotel Landmark,Civil Lines , Gunj, Betul, Madhya Pradesh 460001
- Hotel Abhashree,Civil Lines, College Road, Near Railway Station, Betul, Madhya Pradesh 460001
Theatres in Betul district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|2||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|3||Bank Of Maharashtra||19|
|5||Central Bank Of India||25|
|9||ICICI Bank Limited||3|
|11||Punjab National Bank||1|
|12||State Bank Of India||27|
|15||Union Bank Of India||6|