Bhind district Information
Tehsils in Bhind district:
About Bhind district:
Bhind is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 4459 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1703562 living in houses, among them male population is 926940 and female population is 776622. Sex ratio of the district is 837 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 75.26%.
Bhind district vehicle registration code is MP 30. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Bhind.
Electricity board in Madhya Pradesh:
- Regulatory Commission - Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Generating Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPGCL)
- Transmission Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL), Madhya Pradesh State Load Despatch Centre (MPSLDC)
- Distribution Companies - Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVC), Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Bhind district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Bhind.
Top tourist places in Bhind:
Places of interest in Bhind:
Fort of Ater, Vankhandeshwar Temple, Mata Renuka Temple, National Chambal (Gharial) Wildlife Sanctuary, Chhatri of Malhar Rao Holkar, Maharshi Naradev Temple, The fort of Gohad, Shiv Mandir Daang, Ancient Spot Amah, Fort & Darbaar Hall of Bhind, Bhindi Rishi Mandir, Sarda Cinema are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Bhind district:
- Gohad Road
- Rayat Pura
Insurance Companies in Bhind:
- Exide Life Insurance Company Limited ,Ground Floor, Suhaschandra Chowk Dharoli Tiraha,Lashkar Road, Bhind, Madhya Pradesh 477001
Lawyers (Advocates) in Bhind:
- Gyanendra Singh Chauhan Advocate ,Near 39-A Samarth Nagar, Near Krishna Complex, A-1 Amaltas Colony, Bhind Rd, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474005##3
Blood banks in Bhind:
- District Hospital ,District Hospital
Trading companies in Bhind:
- India Infoline (IIFL) ,HOUSE NO 267 DHARMPURI NAIABADI BHIND MADHYA PRADESHDistrict:Bhind,MPPostcode:477001
- ARIHANT CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED ,CO-OPERATIVE BANK KE SAMNEINDRA JWELLERS SADAR BAZARDistrict:Bhind,MPPostcode:477001
- ARIHANT CAPITAL MARKETS LTD ,Co-Operative Bank Ke Samne,Indra Jwellers Sadar BazarDistrict:Bhind,MPPostcode:477001
Hotels in Bhind:
- OM HOTEL AND LODGE,Arya Nagar, Daboha, Bhind, Madhya Pradesh 477001
- HOTEL MANHAR RESIDENCY,Atlas Tiraha, Bhind Road, Bhind, Malanpur, Madhya Pradesh 477118
- HOTEL CITY PALACE AND MARRIAGE GARDEN,National Highway 92, Shiv Bihar Colony, Dashrath Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Bhind, Madhya Pradesh 477001
- HOTEL PUSHPANJALI,Sadar Bazar, Mahveer Ganj, Bhind, Madhya Pradesh 477001
- Satkar Hotel,Mahveer Ganj, Bhind, Madhya Pradesh 477001
- Girraj Palace Bhind,Housing Colony, Bhind, Madhya Pradesh 477001
Theatres in Bhind district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|2||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|3||Bank Of India||1|
|5||Central Bank Of India||20|
|7||ICICI Bank Limited||1|
|9||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|11||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|12||Punjab And Sind Bank||1|
|13||Punjab National Bank||1|
|14||State Bank Of India||18|
|16||Union Bank Of India||1|