Khandwa (East Nimar) district Information
Tehsils in Khandwa (East Nimar) district:
About Khandwa (East Nimar) district:
Khandwa (East Nimar) is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 7349 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1309443 living in houses, among them male population is 673491 and female population is 635952. Sex ratio of the district is 952 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 71.98%.
Khandwa (East Nimar) district vehicle registration code is MP 12. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Khandwa (East Nimar).
Electricity board in Madhya Pradesh:
- Regulatory Commission - Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Generating Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPGCL)
- Transmission Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL), Madhya Pradesh State Load Despatch Centre (MPSLDC)
- Distribution Companies - Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVC), Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Khandwa (East Nimar) district.
Khandwa (East Nimar) Cuisine:
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Khandwa (East Nimar).
Top tourist places in Khandwa (East Nimar):
Places of interest in Khandwa (East Nimar):
are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Hotels in Khandwa (East Nimar):
- Hotel Grand Barrack,2, Anand Nagar, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001
- HOTEL CASTLE INN,Near Bus Stand, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001
- Hotel Ranjit,State Highway 26, Narayan Nagar, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001
- Hotel Aishwarya, Tin Puliya, Ramganj Ward, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001
- Hotel Parishram,Parishram market, Indira chowk,, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001
- SISODIA HOTEL N RESORT,Khandwa-Chhegaon Makhan Rd, Vidhyuth Nagar, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001
- MAA SHARDA HOTEL,Tin Puliya, Civil Line, Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh 450001
- Hotel Baywatch,Khandwa Naka, Opp. Imperial Academy School, Khandwa Rd, Rani Bagh Main, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452020
Theatres in Khandwa (East Nimar) district:
- Manoj Cineplex - Budhwara market, Nepanagar
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|