Khargone (West Nimar) district Information
Tehsils in Khargone (West Nimar) district:
About Khargone (West Nimar) district:
Khargone (West Nimar) is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 8010 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1872413 living in houses, among them male population is 953617 and female population is 918796. Sex ratio of the district is 1008 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 66.87%.
Khargone (West Nimar) district vehicle registration code is MP 10. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Khargone (West Nimar).
Electricity board in Madhya Pradesh:
- Regulatory Commission - Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Generating Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPGCL)
- Transmission Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL), Madhya Pradesh State Load Despatch Centre (MPSLDC)
- Distribution Companies - Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVC), Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Khargone (West Nimar) district.
Khargone (West Nimar) Cuisine:
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Khargone (West Nimar).
Top tourist places in Khargone (West Nimar):
Places of interest in Khargone (West Nimar):
Sahastra Dhara, Kaleshwar Temple, rajlaxmi saree, Pandrinath Temple, Kashivishwnath Temple, Holkar Fort, Rajwada, Jaleshwar Temple, Narmada Ghat, Mandleshwar, Ahilyeshwar Temple, Omkareshwar Temple are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Hotels in Khargone (West Nimar):
- Hotel Indigo Inn, SH 26, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh 451001
- Hotel Swastik,Nutan Nagar, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh 451001
- Hotel Raj Residency,MP SH 31, Jawahar Nagar, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh 451001
- Hotel Yuvraj,SH 26, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh 451001
- Hotel Gopal,Bistan Rd, Vishwa Sakha Nagar, Khargone, Madhya Pradesh 451001
- Hotel Galaxy,No.915/44, Sapna Sangeeta Road, Khatiwala Tank, Tower Chouraha, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Theatres in Khargone (West Nimar) district:
- Janta Talkies - Near Bus Stand, Maheshwar
- Mohan Talkies - Khargon Road, Bhikangaon
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
|Khargone (West Nimar)|
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|