Mandla district Information
Tehsils in Mandla district:
About Mandla district:
Mandla is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 5805 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1053522 living in houses, among them male population is 525495 and female population is 528027. Sex ratio of the district is 963 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 71.78%.
Mandla district vehicle registration code is MP 51. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Mandla.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Mandla district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Mandla.
Top tourist places in Mandla:
Places of interest in Mandla:
Kanha Tiger Reserve (Kanha National Park), Mandla Fort, Phen Wildlife Sanctuary, surya kund mandir, binjhiya church, Narmadaji ka mandir, Durga mandir, Nehru park mandla, Singhwahini mandir, Radha Krishna mandir, St Lukes church, Dada dhaniram ka mandir are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Mandla district:
- Bamhni Banjar
- Mandla Fort
Insurance Companies in Mandla:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Mandla:
Blood banks in Mandla:
- District Hospital ,District Hospital
Trading companies in Mandla:
Hotels in Mandla:
- Hotel Aashirwad Palace, NH_12A mandla, at milstone 5 km to to jabalpur road., Mandla, Madhya Pradesh 481661
- Hotel R.K. Regency ,NH 12A, Near Bus Stand, Mandla, Madhya Pradesh 481661
- Hotel MridKishor,Mandla, Madhya Pradesh 481661
- Hotel Satyam,NH 12A, Kolpewadi, Mandla, Madhya Pradesh 481661
- Hotel Van Vilas Kanha,Kanha Mandla, Mandla, Madhya Pradesh 481768
- SOULACIA HOTEL & RESORT,VILLAGE KHATIA, POST KANHA KISLI, DISTRICT MANDLA, Khatia, Madhya Pradesh 481768
Theatres in Mandla district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of India||1|
|4||Bank Of Maharashtra||2|
|6||Central Bank Of India||11|
|8||ICICI Bank Limited||2|
|11||Punjab National Bank||1|
|12||State Bank Of India||12|
|15||Union Bank Of India||1|