Narsimhapur district Information
Tehsils in Narsimhapur district:
About Narsimhapur district:
Narsimhapur is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 5,133 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1092141 living in houses, among them male population is 569618 and female population is 522523. Sex ratio of the district is 954 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 70.8%.
Narsimhapur district vehicle registration code is MP 49. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Narsinghpur.
Electricity board in Madhya Pradesh:
- Regulatory Commission - Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Generating Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPGCL)
- Transmission Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL), Madhya Pradesh State Load Despatch Centre (MPSLDC)
- Distribution Companies - Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVC), Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Narsimhapur district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Narsimhapur.
Top tourist places in Narsimhapur:
Places of interest in Narsimhapur:
Jhoteshwar Paramhanshi Ganga Ashram, Narsimha Mandir, Bramhan Ghat, Fort of Chauragharh, Damaru Ghati are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Hotels in Narsimhapur:
- Hotel Atithi,Subiksha Lawn, Mandi Road, Station Ganj, Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh 487001
- Hotel Pratap Palace,City Centre, Civil Lines, Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh 487001
- Hotel Amar Palace Cafeteria & Restaurant,Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh 487001
- Hotel Green Park, Mehra Brothers, Bypass Road,, N - South Corridor, Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh 487001
- Hotel Central Avenue, First Floor, Choudhary Building, Itwara Bazar Square, Kandeli, Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh 487001
- Hotel Crown Castle, NH 47, Chhindwara Road, Near Sharada Mandir, Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh 487001
- Hotel CM Residency,Narsimhapur, NH-26B, Narsinghpur, Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh 487001
- Hotel Kusum Valley and Restaurant,Narsinghpur, Madhya Pradesh 487001
Theatres in Narsimhapur district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||3|
|5||Bank Of India||1|
|6||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|8||Central Bank Of India||14|
|11||ICICI Bank Limited||5|
|13||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||2|