Neemuch district Information
Tehsils in Neemuch district:
About Neemuch district:
Neemuch is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 4,267 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 825958 living in houses, among them male population is 421640 and female population is 404318. Sex ratio of the district is 905 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 64.79%.
Neemuch district vehicle registration code is MP 44. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Neemuch.
Electricity board in Madhya Pradesh:
- Regulatory Commission - Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Generating Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPGCL)
- Transmission Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL), Madhya Pradesh State Load Despatch Centre (MPSLDC)
- Distribution Companies - Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVC), Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Neemuch district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Neemuch.
Top tourist places in Neemuch:
Places of interest in Neemuch:
Bhadwarmata Temple, Sukhanandji Ashram, Nava Toran Temple, Gandhi Sagar Sanctuary, Gandhi Sagar Dam, Kileshwar Temple are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Neemuch district:
Insurance Companies in Neemuch:
- National Insurance Company Limited ,164, Ist Floor, Gandhi Market, Opp.Herbal Garden,Mhow-Neemuch Road, Mandsaur, Mandsaur, Madhya Pradesh 458001
- HDFC Life ,Firoz Shah Road, Raj Complex, Plot No.1, Raj Cinema Compound, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh 458441
Lawyers (Advocates) in Neemuch:
- ARUN KHABIA & COMPANY , Dashera Maiden, Neemuch Chawani, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh 458441
- Paras Gokhru and Asso ,Neemuch Chawni, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh 458441
Blood banks in Neemuch:
- Indian Red Cross Society (Ircs) ,Indian Red Cross Society, District Hospital Campus
Trading companies in Neemuch:
- Kotak Securities ,JAJOO BUILDING TILAK NAGARDistrict:Neemuch,MPPostcode:458441
- BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD. ,BANGLOW NO.24PRATHAP MARG NEEMUCHDistrict:Neemuch,MPPostcode:458441
- FAIRWEALTH SECURITIES PVT. LTD ,DHANERIYA KALANNEEMUCH NEEMUCHDistrict:Neemuch,MPPostcode:458441
- BONANZA PORTFOLIO Ltd ,28 M G ROADFATEH CHOK BAGHANA NEEMUCHDistrict:Neemuch,MPPostcode:458441
- ARIHANT CAPITAL MARKETS LIMITED ,ANJANA COMPLEX R.N.T.MARGDistrict:Neemuch,MPPostcode:458441
Hotels in Neemuch:
- Hotel Jindal,Fawwara Chowk, Neemuch, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh 458441
- Hotel Raj Palace,Near Railway Station, Kumariya Viran, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh 458441
- hotel vrindavan greens,kanavati, chittor road, Neemuch, Madhya Pradesh 458441
- Hotel Rajasthani,Jamuniya kalan mhow Road neemuch, jamuniya kalan (Neemuch), Madhya Pradesh 458441
Theatres in Neemuch district:
- Rajmandir - Station Road, Neemuch
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||2|
|4||Bank Of India||2|
|6||Central Bank Of India||10|
|9||ICICI Bank Limited||4|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|13||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|14||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||1|
|15||State Bank Of India||14|
|18||Union Bank Of India||1|