Raisen district Information
Tehsils in Raisen district:
About Raisen district:
Raisen is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 8466 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1331699 living in houses, among them male population is 701114 and female population is 630585. Sex ratio of the district is 956 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 61.21%.
Raisen district vehicle registration code is MP 38. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Raisen.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Raisen district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Raisen.
Top tourist places in Raisen:
Places of interest in Raisen:
Raisen Fort, Hazrat Peer Fatehullah Shah Baba, The Four Gateways, Sanchi, The Ashoka pillars, The Buddhist Vihara, The Great Bowl, The Gupta Temple, The Museum, Bhimbethika are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Raisen district:
- Mandi Dip
- Obaidulla Ganj
- Umaria Ispa Hlt
Insurance Companies in Raisen:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Raisen:
Blood banks in Raisen:
- District Hospital ,District Hospital
Trading companies in Raisen:
Hotels in Raisen:
- Hotel Sambodhi, Bhopal Vidisha Main Road, Sanchi, Distt.- Raisen, Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh 464661
- Amer Greens, Ratanpur, near Gyan Ganga School, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462046
- The Mark Hotel And Club, NH-12, Hoshangabad Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462026
- HOTEL PRIYANKA, NH86, Raisen, Madhya Pradesh 464551
- Gateway Retreat, Vidisha Bhopal Road, Sanchi, 464661
- Hotel Nandan Palace, Hosangabad Road, Misrod, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462047
- Hotel Western, A-101 & 102, Orchard Point, Palace Orchard, Behind Vishal Mega Mart, Kolar Road, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462042
- Hotel Silver Inn, 53, Raisen Rd, ward 43, Old Subhash Nagar Colony, Govindpura ward 43, Old Subhash Nagar Colony, Govindpura Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462023
Theatres in Raisen district:
- Raj Talkies - Bhopal Road, Raisen
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||3|
|4||Bank Of India||1|
|5||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|7||Central Bank Of India||15|
|9||DCB Bank Limited||2|
|12||ICICI Bank Limited||10|
|14||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|16||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||1|
|17||Punjab National Bank||1|
|18||Ratnakar Bank Limited||2|
|19||State Bank Of India||20|
|22||Union Bank Of India||2|