Rajgarh district Information
Tehsils in Rajgarh district:
About Rajgarh district:
Rajgarh is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 6143 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1546541 living in houses, among them male population is 791038 and female population is 755503. Sex ratio of the district is 971 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 66.78%.
Rajgarh district vehicle registration code is MP 39. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Rajgarh.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Rajgarh district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Rajgarh.
Top tourist places in Rajgarh:
Places of interest in Rajgarh:
Narsinghgarh Town, Shyamji Sanka Temple, Jalpamata Temple, Dargah Shareif, Chidikho, Biora Mandu, Kotra, Khoiry Mahadev Temple, Habban Valley, Shringul Temple, radha krishan temple, Reserved Forest are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Rajgarh district:
Insurance Companies in Rajgarh:
- SBI Life INSURANCE ,Lala Jagannath Sood Complex, Rajgarh Road, Nr Allahabad Bank, Kotla Nala, Solan, Himachal Pradesh 173212
- Reliance General Insurance Company Limited , Shimla Bypass NH 22,, 1st Floor, Rain Bassera Building, Khalini,, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171001
- Reliance General Insurance Company Limited ,Rajiv Gandhi Technology Park, Ground Floor DLF Bulding Tower F, Chandigarh, 160101
Lawyers (Advocates) in Rajgarh:
- Krishna Kumar Gupta ,Krishna Leena Ram Leena Colony, Rajgarh - 465661
- Damodar Udawat ,Narsinghgarh, Rajgarh - 465669, Subhash Chowk
Blood banks in Rajgarh:
- District Hospital ,District Hospital Campus
Trading companies in Rajgarh:
- Sharekhan ,KACHHI MOHALLAKHUJNER RAJGARH M PKACHHI MOHALLAKHUJNER RAJGARH M PJPostcode:465661
Hotels in Rajgarh:
- Hotel Sanskriti Palace,Bypass road, Naka number 3, Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh 465661
- Hotel Radiant Biaora,HOTEL RADIANT Ravi Agrawal Guna By Pass A.B. Road Biaora District Biaora MP, Biaora Rajgarh, Madhya Pradesh 465674
- Nakshatra Hotel, Jirapur Main Road, Rajgarh, Jirapur, Madhya Pradesh 465691
- Hotel Prince Palace,A B Road, Pachore , Distt - Rajgarh, Pachore, Madhya Pradesh 465683
Theatres in Rajgarh district:
- Gopal Krishna Cineplex - Sudarshan Nagar, Sarangpur
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||6|
|4||Bank Of India||1|
|6||Central Bank Of India||4|
|7||DCB Bank Limited||1|
|10||ICICI Bank Limited||2|
|12||Punjab National Bank||1|
|13||State Bank Of India||24|
|15||Union Bank Of India||1|