Rewa district Information
Tehsils/Talukas in Rewa district:
Rewa district map:
About Rewa district:
Rewa is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 6314 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 2363744 living in houses, among them male population is 1224918 and female population is 1138826. Sex ratio of the district is 893 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 76.46%.
Rewa district vehicle registration code is MP 17. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Rewa.
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Rewa district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Rewa.
Top tourist places in Rewa:
Places of interest in Rewa:
Purwa Falls, Keoti Falls, Rewa Fort, Govindgarh Palace, Rani Talab, Chachai Falls, Baghael Museum, White Tiger Safari Rewa, Venkat Bhavan, Gulab Men's Wear, Bahuti Falls, Raipur Karchulian are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Hotels in Rewa:
- Hotel Rewa Raj Vilas, Pili Kothi , Amaiya Colony, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001
- Hotel Safari Regency,Hospital Road Amahiya, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001
- Celebrations hotel and resort,Opp Shilpi Plaza, Amahiya, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001
- Hotel Star,Civil Lines, Rewa, Civil Lines, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486003
- Hotel Satnam International,Near New Bus Stand, NH-7 Bara, Allahabad Road,, Urrahat, Hari Bhushan Nagar, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486002
- Hotel Vishnu Vilas, University Road, Sirmour Chowk, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001
- Welcome hotel,Amahiya Rd, Narendra Nagar, Amahiya, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001
- Hotel Dee LandmarkRewa ,NH-7,Allahabad Road, Ratahara, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001
- Aditya Hotel,Saman Tiraha, Allahabad Road, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001
- Hotel Kailash, Madhya Pradesh State Highway 9, Near Old Bus Stand, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486001
Theatres in Rewa district:
Blocks/Mandals in the district and their information is given below.
|Raipur - Karchuliyan|
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|5||Bank Of India||1|
|6||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|8||Central Bank Of India||4|
|12||ICICI Bank Limited||4|
|15||Indian Overseas Bank||2|
|16||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||2|
|17||Punjab And Sind Bank||1|
|18||Punjab National Bank||2|
|19||State Bank Of India||16|
|22||Union Bank Of India||31|