Sidhi district Information
Tehsils in Sidhi district:
About Sidhi district:
Sidhi is a district in Madhya Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 10520 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1126515 living in houses, among them male population is 577091 and female population is 549424. Sex ratio of the district is 920 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 60.41%.
Sidhi district vehicle registration code is MP 53. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Sidhi.
Electricity board in Madhya Pradesh:
- Regulatory Commission - Madhya Pradesh Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Generating Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited (MPGCL)
- Transmission Companies - Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited (MPPTCL), Madhya Pradesh State Load Despatch Centre (MPSLDC)
- Distribution Companies - Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL), Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitran Company Limited (MPPKVVC), Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL)
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.65 per unit
- 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.35 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.5.60 per unit
- 301 and above units = Rs.6.10 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Khajuraho Festival of Dance, Tansen Music Festival, Shivratri Mela, Pachmarhi, Navratri Festival, Ujjain, Chethiyagiri Vihara Festival, Sanchi, Madai, Dussehra/Vijay Dashmi, Diwali, Bahgoriya, The Fair of Nagaji, Nimar Utsav, Ameer Khan Festival, Dhrupad Samaroh, Malwa Utsava Ujjain and Indore, Shab-I-Barat, Krishna Janamashtmi are the major festivals celebrated in Sidhi district.
Bhutte ki Khees, Poha, Dal Bhafla, Jalebi, Khurma, Shrikhand, Malpua, Kophrapak, Roghan Josh, Korma, Seekh Kebab, Achari Gosht, Shami kebab, Saboodana ( Pearl Sago) Khichdi, Bhopali Paan, Chhola Burger, Garoda Chat, Mawa-bati, Gulab Jamuns are few of the many varieties of Sidhi.
Top tourist places in Sidhi:
Places of interest in Sidhi:
Gopal Das Temple, Bhawani Mandir, Bagdara Wildlife Sanctuary, Sanjay National Park are the major tourist attractions of the district.
paddy, wheat, maize, jowar, gram, tur, urad, moong, soybean, groundnut, mustard, cotton and sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Hotels in Sidhi:
- HOTEL MADHUSUDAN PALACE,GANDHI CHOWK , MADHUSUDAN MARKET, MADHUSUDAN MARKET, NH 75, Sidhi, Madhya Pradesh 486661
- Hotel Satnam International,Near New Bus Stand, NH-7 Bara, Allahabad Road,, Urrahat, Hari Bhushan Nagar, Rewa, Madhya Pradesh 486002
- SK Hotel,Sidhi, Madhya Pradesh 486661
- Neelam Hotel,Sidhi, Madhya Pradesh 486661
Theatres in Sidhi district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||2|
|5||Central Bank Of India||2|
|7||ICICI Bank Limited||3|
|9||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|10||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||1|
|11||Punjab National Bank||1|
|12||State Bank Of India||2|
|15||Union Bank Of India||2|