North East district Information
Tehsils in North East district:
About North East district:
North East is a district in NCT of Delhi state, India. The total area of the district is 52 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 2240749 living in houses, among them male population is 1188307 and female population is 1052442. Sex ratio of the district is 886 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 83.09%.
North East district vehicle registration code is DL 05. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in North East Delhi: Loni Road.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 0 to 200 units = Rs.4.0 per unit
- 201 to 400 units = Rs.5.95 per unit
- 401 to 800 units = Rs.7.30 per unit
- 801 to 1200 units = Rs.8.10 per unit
- 1201 and above units = Rs.8.75 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Bhai Dooj, Chhat, Christmas, Diwali, Durga Puja, Dussehra, Eid, Guru Nanak Jayanti, Holi, Janmashtami, Lohri, Muharram,Navaratri, Rakshabandhan, Mahashivaratri, Phoolwalon-ki-Sair, Garden Tourism Festival, Mango Festival, Qutub Festival are the major festivals celebrated in North East district.
North East Cuisine:
Chole Bhature, Golgappe, Poori Aloo, Dahi Bhalle, Rolls, Kachori with Sabzi, Samose with Chole, Bishan Swaroop Chaat, Rabri Faluda, Paratha, Aloo Tikki, Multani Moth Kachori, Chole Kulche, Besan ka Chilla, Chana Zor Garam, Mutton Korma, Shammi Kabab, Shahjahani Korma, Halwa Papdi, Pista Samosa, Dal Makhni, Butter Chicken, Reshmi Kabab, Murgh Musallam, Kachaalu Chutney, Khasta Papdis, Butter Chicken, Nihari are few of the many varieties of North East.
Top tourist places in North East:
Places of interest in North East:
India Gate and Rajpath, Sansad Bhavan, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Connaught Place, Lodhi Gardens, Sikandar Lodi's tomb, Bara Gumbad, Shisha Gumbad, Purana Quila, Red Fort, Salimgarh Fort, Chandni Chowk, Safdarjung's Tomb, Qutub Minar, Tughlaqabad, Akshardham Temple, Laxminarayan Temple, Cathedral Church of Redemption, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, ISKCON Temple, Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Kalka Ji Mandir, National Museum, National Rail Museum, Jantar Mantar, Nizamuddin Dargah, Raj Ghat, Shanti Vana, National Zoological Park are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Barley, Bhajra, Maize, Jowar, Paddy, Gram, Potatoes, Sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in North East district:
Insurance Companies in North East:
Lawyers (Advocates) in North East:
Blood banks in North East:
- Central Polyclinic Blood Bank,3, Gangan Vihar, 1st Floor, Opposite Flyover Karkari Modh, Laxmi Nagar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi, 110092
Trading companies in North East:
Hotels in North East:
- Ginger East Delhi, DDA Community Center, Vivek Vihar Police Station, Vivek Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
- Park Plaza Delhi, Plot 32, Central Business, District Shahdara, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
- The Leela Ambience Convention Hotel, 1, CBD, Near Yamuna Sports Complex, Maharaja Surajmal Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110032
- Petite Hotel, 4A, Flag Staff Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi, Delhi 110054
- Taj Hotel, C-Block,Gali No.6,Chandu Nagar,Mustufabad, Nehru Vihar, New Mustafabad, New Delhi, Delhi 110094
- Clarks Inn Suites, 37/1, Pacific Business Park, Site-IV, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201010
Theatres in North East district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|1||The Delhi State Cooperative Bank Limited||3|