Balrampur district Information
Tehsils in Balrampur district:
About Balrampur district:
Balrampur is a district in Uttar Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 3349 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 2149066 living in houses, among them male population is 1117984 and female population is 1031082. Sex ratio of the district is 928 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 49.51%.
Balrampur district vehicle registration code is UP 47. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Balrampur.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 150 units = Rs.4.4 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.4.95 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.5.6 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.6.2 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Ayudha Puja, Ayurved Jhansi Mahotsava, Bateshwar Fair, Holi, Dadjee Ka Huranga in Baldeo, Dadri Mela, Deva Fair, Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Janmashtami, Kailash Fair, Kampil Fair, Lucknow Festival, Maha Shivratri, Muharram, Nandgaon Holi, Nirjala Ekadashi, Ram Barat, Ramlila, Taj Festival are the major festivals celebrated in Balrampur district.
Aam panna, Allahabadi cake, Aloo tikki, Bhang, Gajar ka halwa, Gujia, Kachori, Kanji (drink), Kewra, Kheer, Korma, Makhan malai, Malpua, Mathura peda, Mattar paneer, Misri, Okhlee, Paan, Pakora, Paratha, Pasanda, Peda, Puri, Puri bhaji, Samosa, Shami kebab, Sharbat, Sooth, Tunde ke kabab are few of the many varieties of Balrampur.
Top tourist places in Balrampur:
Places of interest in Balrampur:
Devi Patan Temple at Tulsipur, Bijleshwari Devi temple at Bijlipur, Daen Mahamongkol Chai, Temple Of Pateshwari Devi, The Sobhnath Temple, Shwetambar Temple are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Rice, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Sugarcane, Mango, Guava, Litchi, Aonla, Banana, Bael, Ber, Citrus, Potato, Peas, Onion, Brinjal, Cucumber, Parwal, Tomato, Okra, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Lobia, Garlic, Chillies, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Rose, Tuberose, Gladiolus, Marigold, Jasmine, Betel vine, Mushroom, Honey production. are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Balrampur district:
- Laiburwa Halt
- Gainsari Junction
- Lakshmanpur Hal
Insurance Companies in Balrampur:
- Best Life Insurance in Location,Near Mewalal Police Chowki, Tulsipur road,Balrampur City, Balrampur, Uttar Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh 271201
- Om Prakash Yadav (Life Insurence Adviser Lic Of India Balrampur),Ararpakar, Uttar Pradesh 271201
- SURYA INSURANCE SOLUTION,MDR10E, Mohalla Chikni, Alijanpurva, Balrampur, Uttar Pradesh 271201
Lawyers (Advocates) in Balrampur:
Blood banks in Balrampur:
- Combined District Hospital ,Balrampur
Trading companies in Balrampur:
Hotels in Balrampur:
- UPT Hotel,NH730, Pahalwara, Balrampur, Uttar Pradesh 271201
- Hotel Pathik,SH 26, Motisagar, Balrampur, Uttar Pradesh 271201
- Hotel Pawan Palace,SH 26, Srawasti, Balrampur, Uttar Pradesh 271201
- Balark Hotel,opposite MLK PG College, Balrampur, Uttar Pradesh
- Heritage Hotel Mahamaya,Dhusah, Uttar Pradesh 271201
Theatres in Balrampur district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|2||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|3||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|5||Central Bank Of India||1|
|7||ICICI Bank Limited||1|
|9||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|10||Punjab National Bank||4|
|11||State Bank Of India||11|
|14||Union Bank Of India||3|
|15||United Bank Of India||1|