Lalitpur district Information
Tehsils in Lalitpur district:
About Lalitpur district:
Lalitpur is a district in Uttar Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 5039 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1218002 living in houses, among them male population is 639392 and female population is 578610. Sex ratio of the district is 906 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 63.52%.
Lalitpur district vehicle registration code is UP 94. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Lalitpur.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 150 units = Rs.4.4 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.4.95 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.5.6 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.6.2 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Ayudha Puja, Ayurved Jhansi Mahotsava, Bateshwar Fair, Holi, Dadjee Ka Huranga in Baldeo, Dadri Mela, Deva Fair, Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Janmashtami, Kailash Fair, Kampil Fair, Lucknow Festival, Maha Shivratri, Muharram, Nandgaon Holi, Nirjala Ekadashi, Ram Barat, Ramlila, Taj Festival are the major festivals celebrated in Lalitpur district.
Aam panna, Allahabadi cake, Aloo tikki, Bhang, Gajar ka halwa, Gujia, Kachori, Kanji (drink), Kewra, Kheer, Korma, Makhan malai, Malpua, Mathura peda, Mattar paneer, Misri, Okhlee, Paan, Pakora, Paratha, Pasanda, Peda, Puri, Puri bhaji, Samosa, Shami kebab, Sharbat, Sooth, Tunde ke kabab are few of the many varieties of Lalitpur.
Top tourist places in Lalitpur:
Places of interest in Lalitpur:
Deogarh, Neelkantheshwar Trimurti (Pali), Ranchourji, Banpur, Andela, Seeronkhurd, Madanpur, Chandpur - Jahazpur, Dudhai, Matatila Dam, Dewa Mata, Govindsagar Dam, BandarGurha are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Rice, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Sugarcane, Mango, Guava, Litchi, Aonla, Banana, Bael, Ber, Citrus, Potato, Peas, Onion, Brinjal, Cucumber, Parwal, Tomato, Okra, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Lobia, Garlic, Chillies, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Rose, Tuberose, Gladiolus, Marigold, Jasmine, Betel vine, Mushroom, Honey production. are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Lalitpur district:
Insurance Companies in Lalitpur:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Lalitpur:
- Advocate Manoj Kumar Jain,SHRI GANPATI VILLA GROUND INFRONT OF JAYENDRA GUNJ POST OFFICE HOTEL SONALIKA LENE NEAR DIXION LIGHT JAYENDRA GUNJ Jayendraganj, Lashkar MOB. 9826038172, 9302514111, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh 474009
Blood banks in Lalitpur:
Trading companies in Lalitpur:
- SWASTIKA INVESTMART LIMITED ,PARAS COMPLEX (PARAS HOTEL) NEAR SAWARKER CHOWK KATRA BAZAR LALITPURDistrict:Lalitpur,UPPostcode:284403
- LKP SECURITIES LTD ,RAJ CORNER SHOPBASEMENT OLD SANZI MANDI BAZARRAJ CORNER SHOPBASEMENT OLD SANZI MANDI BAZARPostcode:284403
- LKP SECURITIES LTD ,Rajcorner Shop, Basement,Old Sabzi Mandi BazarDistrict:Lalitpur,UPPostcode:284403
Hotels in Lalitpur:
- Hotel Lalit Palace,Lalitpur Dewgarh Marg, Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh 284403
- Hotel Aakash,398 Civil Lines, Near Railway Station, Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh 284403
- Hotel Aaryan, Near Tuwan Chouraha, Kachehri Road, Civil Lines, Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh 284403
- Hotel Golden Drive, Lalitpur (UP),Opp Elite Talkies, Rajghat Rd, Civil Lines, Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh 284403
- Hotel Anand Residency,Anand Tower, near Chauraha, Subhash Pura, Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh 284403
- Hotel Shri Prakash Inn,Near Bus Stand,infront of abhilasha petrol pump, Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh
- Hotel ARYAN, Civil Lines, Lalitpur, Uttar Pradesh 284403
Theatres in Lalitpur district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|5||Central Bank Of India||8|
|7||ICICI Bank Limited||1|
|9||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|10||Punjab And Sind Bank||1|
|11||Punjab National Bank||5|
|12||State Bank Of India||12|
|15||Union Bank Of India||1|