Bhiwani district Information
Tehsils in Bhiwani district:
About Bhiwani district:
Bhiwani is a district in Haryana state, India. The total area of the district is 4,778 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1629109 living in houses, among them male population is 864616 and female population is 764493. Sex ratio of the district is 886 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 75.21%.
Bhiwani district vehicle registration code is HR 16, 17, 18, 19. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Bhiwani, Siwani, Loharu, Charkhi Dadri.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- Consumption less than 100 Units - 1 to 50 units = Rs.2.70 per unit, 51 to 100 units = Rs.4.50 per unit
- Consumption between 101 & 500 Units - 0 to 250 units = Rs.5.0 per unit, 251 to 500 units = Rs.6.05 per unit
- Consumption more than 500 Units - 1 and above units = Rs.6.75 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Basant Panchami, Holi, Diwali, Lohri, Gangore, Baisakhi, Teej, Nirjala Akadshi, janmashtami, Guggapir and Dussehra are the major festivals celebrated in Bhiwani district.
Kachri Ki Sabzi, Singri Ki Sabzi, Hara Dhania Cholia, Methi Gajjar, Kadhi Pakora, Mixed Dal, Khichri, Bathua Raita, Tamatar Chutney, Besan Masala Roti-Makhan, Bajra Aloo Roti-Makhan, Bhura Roti-Ghee, Mithe Chawal, Kheer, Churma, Malpuas are few of the many varieties of Bhiwani.
Top tourist places in Bhiwani:
Places of interest in Bhiwani:
Devsar, Bhiwani temples, Jain Temple, Hanuman Mandir, Star Monument, Shri Rang Nath Mandir, Hira Puri Mandir, Samadhi of Todar Singh, Loharu Fort, Gauri Shankar Mandir, Jogi Wala Mandir, Prithviraj ki Kutchery, Tomb of Raja Khetri, Mandir and Samadhi of Baba Shami Dayal, Shri Satya Narayan Temple, Samadhi of Mungipa, Panch Tirtha, Khaki-Baba Ka Mandir, Shyamesar Tank, Shikharband Mandir are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Jowar, Bajra, Maize, Wheat, Barley, Gram, Mustard, Cotton and Sugarcane are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Bhiwani district:
- Bawani Khera
- Bhiwani City
- Charkhi Dadri
- Dhana Ladanpur
- Patuwas Mehrana
Insurance Companies in Bhiwani:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Bhiwani:
Blood banks in Bhiwani:
- General Hospital Blood Bank ,Bhiwani
- City Blood Bank ,Circular Road
Trading companies in Bhiwani:
Hotels in Bhiwani:
- Alpna Hotel,Siksha Marg, Bhagganpuri, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021
- Hotel Raj Mahal,204 Ashoka road vijay nagar, Bhiwani, Haryana 125030
- Hotel Imperial,M.K Plaza, Hansi Road, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021
- Baya Tourist Complex,Near Govt. Rest House, Hansi Road, SH 17 Housing Board Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021
- Shehnai banquet & hotal,near, Bhiwani-Hansi Rd, Bound Kalan, Krishna Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021
- Hotel Vaibhav Palace,Hansi Road, Devenagar Colony, Opposite B.D Gupta Park, Bhiwani, Haryana 127031
- Gaur Guest House,NH 709 Ext, M.C.Colony, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021
- BANSAL GUEST HOUSE,Opp. New Bus Stand, Rohtak Road, Bhiwani, Haryana 127021
Theatres in Bhiwani district:
- Suncity Cinema - Housing Board Colony, Bhiwani
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|5||Bank Of India||2|
|6||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|8||Central Bank Of India||8|
|12||ICICI Bank Limited||2|
|15||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|16||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||5|
|17||Punjab And Sind Bank||1|
|18||Punjab National Bank||8|
|19||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||1|
|20||State Bank Of India||11|
|21||State Bank Of Patiala||13|
|24||Union Bank Of India||3|
|25||United Bank Of India||3|