Kullu district Information
Tehsils in Kullu district:
About Kullu district:
Kullu is a district in Himachal Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 5,503 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 437474 living in houses, among them male population is 224320 and female population is 213154. Sex ratio of the district is 942 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 79.4%.
Kullu district vehicle registration code is HP 34. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Kullu.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 125 units = Rs.1.50 per unit
- 126 to 300 units = Rs.2.90 per unit
- 301 and above units = 4.35 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Pori, Holi, Dussehra, Baisakhi, Halda, Lossar, Lohri, Phulaich, Diwali and International Himalayan Festival are the major festivals celebrated in Kullu district.
Chha Meat, Bathu Ki Khir, Sepu Badi, Khatta Kaddu, Channa Madra, Chicken Anardana, Mal Puda, Siddu Ghee, Kachalu Ka Salan, Ghandyali Ka Kkatta, Dham, Mittha, Sidu, Babru, Chana Madra, Auriya Kaddoo, Chha Gosht, Mash Daal, Patande, Kullu Trout, Akotri, Tudkiya Bhath, Bhey are few of the many varieties of Kullu.
Top tourist places in Kullu:
Places of interest in Kullu:
Tirthan Valley, Hot Springs at Manikaran, Bijli Mahadev Temple, Great Himalayan National Park, Kheer Ganga, Vaishno Devi Temple, Sri Guru Nanak Devji Gurudwara, Hanogi Mata Temple, Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are the major tourist attractions of the district.
wheat, maize, rice and barley are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Kullu district:
Insurance Companies in Kullu:
- National Insurance Company ,Dhalpur, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh 175101
- Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd ,Sarwari Bazar, NH 21, Ist Floor, Salhuria Complex, opp State Bank of India, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh 175101
Lawyers (Advocates) in Kullu:
- C L Chaudhary ,Chamber Number-19, District & Session Courts Complex, Kullu - 175101, district court complex & session courts complex
- Jagmohan Verma Advocate ,Chamber No-17, Distt Courts Colx, Kullu - 175101
- Ankush Slath ,Chember N-20, Kullu - 175101, Nr Dhalpur Mkt
Blood banks in Kullu:
- District Hospital ,Kullu
- R.H. Kullu , R.H. Kullu
Trading companies in Kullu:
- MASTER CAPITAL SERVICES LTD ,H NO 58, BODH NIWAS, AKHARA BAZAR, KULLU,District:Kullu,HPPostcode:175101
- NIRMAL BANG SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED ,P.O. BHUNTERHIMACHAL PRADESH DIST KULLU BHUNTER VILLAGE HATIHITHAN KULLUDistrict:Kullu,HPPostcode:175125
- Kotak Securities ,HIG-80,Sector-4,District:Kullu,HPPostcode:133302
- MASTER CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED ,H. No. 58, Bodh NiwasAkhara Bazar, Kullu, Tehsil and DisttDistrict:Kullu,HPPostcode:175101
- K and A SECURITIES PVT. Ltd ,House No.82-3/2,Akhara BazarDistrict:Kullu,HPPostcode:175101
- MASTER CAPITAL SERVICES LIMITED ,V.Mahish, Po BariDistrict:Kullu,HPPostcode:175101
Hotels in Kullu:
- Hotel Malabar,Near Kullu-Manali Airport, bhuntar, Kullu District, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175125
- Hotel Rudra Palace Manali,Near Civil Hospital,Opp. Private Bus Stand Manali, The Mall Manali, Kullu District, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131
- Hotel Kullu Valley,113, Akhara Bazaar, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh 175101
- Hotel Mountain Face, Near Mahindra Show Room,Prini, Manali-Naggar Hwy, Prini, Manali, Distt. Kullu, Himachal Pradesh 175143
- Hotel Rishi Palace,Jagatsukh, Manali, Kullu District, Jagatsukh, Himachal Pradesh 175101
- Morpheus Valley Resort, Kullu District, Raison, Himachal Pradesh 175128
- Hotel Paradise,Hadimba Road, Near Sagar Resorts, Kullu District, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131
- Hotel Park Residency,Kullu-manali-naggar road, Aleo, Distt Kullu, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131
Theatres in Kullu district:
- Shobla Multiplex - Dhalpur, Dhalpur
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|1||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|2||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|3||Punjab National Bank||3|
|4||State Bank Of India||12|
|5||State Bank Of Patiala||5|
|7||The Kangra Central Cooperative Bank Limited||1|
|8||Union Bank Of India||2|