Bangalore Rural district Information
Talukas in Bangalore Rural district:
About Bangalore Rural district:
Bangalore Rural is a district in Karnataka state, India. The total area of the district is 2,259 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 987257 living in houses, among them male population is 507514 and female population is 479743. Sex ratio of the district is 946 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 77.93%.
Bangalore Rural district vehicle registration code is KA 43. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Devanahalli.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 30 units = Rs.3.0 per unit
- 31 to 100 units = Rs.4.40 per unit
- 101 to 200 units = Rs.5.90 per unit
- 201 and above units = Rs.6.90 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Yugadi, Dussehra, Makara Snakranthi, Karaga, Hampi Festival, Hoysala Mahotsava, Vairamudi, Tula Sankramana, Diwali, Eid-ul-Adha, Muharrum, Eid-ul-Fitr are the major festivals celebrated in Bangalore Rural district.
Bangalore Rural Cuisine:
Ajethna, Akki rotti, Basundi, Benne dose, Bisi Bele Bath, Bombay rava, Bonda, Byadagi chilli, Chapati, Chiroti, Chitranna, Churmuri, Dalithoy, Dharwad pedha, Dosa, Enne gai, Jhunka, Jolada rotti, Karadantu, Kori rotti, Kosambari, Maddur vada, Mangalore bajji, Mangalorean Bangude Masala, Mitra Samaja, Mysore pak, Narsobawadi Basundi, Neer dosa, Oondees, Papadum, Ragi mudde, Ragi rotti, Rasam, Rava dosa, Rava idli, Surnoli, Thumbuli, Upma, Upsaaru, Uttapam, Vada are few of the many varieties of Bangalore Rural.
Top tourist places in Bangalore Rural:
Places of interest in Bangalore Rural:
Mekedaatu in Kanakapura Taluk, Tumkur and Dabas pet, Devanahalli Fort, Kaveri at Bhimeswari, Sawan Durga are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Ragi, Jowar, Maize, Pulses, Oilseeds, Cashews, coconut, arecanut, cardamom, chillies, cotton, sugarcane and tobacco are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Bangalore Rural district:
Insurance Companies in Bangalore Rural:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Bangalore Rural:
Blood banks in Bangalore Rural:
Trading companies in Bangalore Rural:
Hotels in Bangalore Rural:
- Hill View Resorts,Bangalore-Mysore Road, Basavanapura, Mayagana Halli Post, Bangalore, Karnataka 571511
- Hotel Chetan International, Bangalore,Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560009
- Komfort Terraces Hotel,65, 66, Building No. 301, Bluemoon Complex, Mg Road, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- Keys Hotel,Plot No.6, 1st Phase Industrial Area, ITPL Road, Opp. Graphite India, ITPL Main Rd, KEB Colony, Industrial Area, Hoodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560048
- Hotel Empire International, 36, Church St, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
- The President Hotel,79/8, Diagonal Road, 3rd Block,Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011
Theatres in Bangalore Rural district:
- Rajkamal Theatre - Fort Road, Doddaballapur, Bangalore - 561203
- Sobagu Theatre - Court Road, State Highway 74, Muthasandra, Doddaballapura 561203
- Sri Lakshmi Theatre - Kanakadasa Road, Off State Highway 74, Doddaballapura 561203
- Sri Lakshmi Theatre - Lakshmi Theatre Road, Off Sri Kongadiyappa Main Road, Doddaballapura 561203
Taluka in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|1||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|2||Bank Of India||3|