Buldana district Information
Talukas in Buldana district:
About Buldana district:
Buldana is a district in Maharastra state, India. The total area of the district is 9,661 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 2588039 living in houses, among them male population is 1342152 and female population is 1245887. Sex ratio of the district is 934 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 83.4%.
Buldana district vehicle registration code is MH 28. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Buldhana.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 100 units = Rs.4.16 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.7.91 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.10.87 per unit
- 501 to 1000 units = Rs.12.35 per unit
- 1001 and above units = Rs.13.63 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Gudi Padwa, Chaitragaur, Ram Navami, Narali Pournima, Mangala Gaur, Janmashtami, Ganeshotsav, Navaratri, Kojagiri Pournima, Diwali, Khandoba Festival/Champa Shashthi, Makar Sankranti, Shivaratri, Holi are the major festivals celebrated in Buldana district.
Anarsa, Basundi, Batata vada, Bhakri, Chikki, Dioscorea alata, Gujia, Jhunka, Kaala masala, Kadboli, Misal Pav, Modak, Narsobawadi Basundi, Patrode, Pav Bhaji, Pithla bhakri, Pudachi Vadi, Poha, Puneri Misal, Puran poli, Ragda pattice, Sabudana Khichadi, Sabudana vada, Shrikhand, Thalipeeth, Thecha, Tilgul, Usal, Vada pav, Varan bhaat, Varanfal are few of the many varieties of Buldana.
Top tourist places in Buldana:
Places of interest in Buldana:
Amba-barva Wildlife Sanctuary, Anand Sagar, Shegaon, Balaji Temple at Deulgaon, Balaji Temple at Mehkar, Daitya Sudan Temple at Lonar, Dnyanganga Sanctuary, Khamgaon, Lonar Crater Lake, Lord Hanuman at Nandura, Malkapur, Renuka Devi Temple at Chikhli, Sailani Baba`s Dargah, Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj Temple at Shegaon, Sindkhed Raja - Birth Place of Rajmata Jijabai, Januna Lake, Amrut Nagar, Botha Jungle, Vaghali Hanuman Temple, Vari Hanuman Temple, Shri Bapuji Maharaj Temple, Malegaon, Supoji Maharaj Temple, Hanuman Mandir at Waghali, Sahakar Vidya Mandir, Hiwara Ashram/Swami Vivekanada Ashram are the major tourist attractions of the district.
rice, jowar, bajra, wheat, tur, mung, urad, gram, pulses, oilseeds. Groundnut, sunflower, soyabean, cotton, sugarcane, turmeric, mango, banana, orange, grape, cashewnut are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Buldana district:
- Biswa Bridge
- Khumgaon Burti
Insurance Companies in Buldana:
- Lic Of India Buldhana 97B,Chaitanyawadi, Buldana, Maharashtra 443001
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance,Ground floor, Devendra Complex Nandura Road, Civil Lines, Khamgaon, Maharashtra 444303
- Birla Sun life,Chaitanyawadi, Buldana, Maharashtra 443001
Lawyers (Advocates) in Buldana:
Blood banks in Buldana:
- Leelavati Blood Bank,Suvarna Nagaar, Buldana, Maharashtra 443001
Trading companies in Buldana:
- Angel Broking ,6 - GARDE COMPLEX BULDANADistrict:Buldana,MHPostcode:443001
- ASIT C MEHTA INVESTMENT INTERRMEDIATES LTD ,WARD NO.19 1443 - CHEITANYA WADI BEHIND PARDES CLASSES BULDANA MAHARASHTRADistrict:Buldana,MHPostcode:443001
- ASIT C. MEHTA INVESTMENT INT. LTD ,Ward No 19, 1443, Cheitanya Wadi,Behind Pardes ClassesDistrict:Buldana,MHPostcode:443001
Hotels in Buldana:
- Hotel Sai Residency Buldana ,Chikhali Rd, Buldana, Maharashtra 443001
- Hotel Vighnaharta Inn,Khamgaon Road, Buldhana, Shegaon, Maharashtra 444203
Theatres in Buldana district:
Taluka in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|1||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited||1|
|2||State Bank Of India||4|