Hingoli district Information
Talukas in Hingoli district:
About Hingoli district:
Hingoli is a district in Maharastra state, India. The total area of the district is 4526 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1178973 living in houses, among them male population is 609386 and female population is 569587. Sex ratio of the district is 942 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 78.17%.
Hingoli district vehicle registration code is MH 38. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Hingoli.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 100 units = Rs.4.16 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.7.91 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.10.87 per unit
- 501 to 1000 units = Rs.12.35 per unit
- 1001 and above units = Rs.13.63 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Gudi Padwa, Chaitragaur, Ram Navami, Narali Pournima, Mangala Gaur, Janmashtami, Ganeshotsav, Navaratri, Kojagiri Pournima, Diwali, Khandoba Festival/Champa Shashthi, Makar Sankranti, Shivaratri, Holi are the major festivals celebrated in Hingoli district.
Anarsa, Basundi, Batata vada, Bhakri, Chikki, Dioscorea alata, Gujia, Jhunka, Kaala masala, Kadboli, Misal Pav, Modak, Narsobawadi Basundi, Patrode, Pav Bhaji, Pithla bhakri, Pudachi Vadi, Poha, Puneri Misal, Puran poli, Ragda pattice, Sabudana Khichadi, Sabudana vada, Shrikhand, Thalipeeth, Thecha, Tilgul, Usal, Vada pav, Varan bhaat, Varanfal are few of the many varieties of Hingoli.
Top tourist places in Hingoli:
Places of interest in Hingoli:
Aundha Nagnath Temple, Mallinath Digambar Jain Temple, Sant Namdev Sansthan, Tulaja Devi Sansthan, Maati-Naala Dam, Senagaon, Jalsandharan are the major tourist attractions of the district.
rice, jowar, bajra, wheat, tur, mung, urad, gram, pulses, oilseeds. Groundnut, sunflower, soyabean, cotton, sugarcane, turmeric, mango, banana, orange, grape, cashewnut are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Hingoli district:
- Junona Halt
- Hingoli Deccan
- Pimpla Chaure H
Insurance Companies in Hingoli:
- LIC Office ,Siddharth Colony, Hingoli, Maharashtra 431513
- Reliance General Insurance Company Limited ,3rd Floor, Jaya Complex, Near Hanuman Gad, Hingoli Road, Nanded, 431602
- Max Life Insurance Co. Ltd , Hingoli Road, Jaya Chambers, Plot. No.22, CTS 9972, Nanded, Maharashtra 431602
Lawyers (Advocates) in Hingoli:
- Adv. R.H. Shinde,Hingoli,, Shree Nagar, Hingoli, Maharashtra 431513
Blood banks in Hingoli:
Trading companies in Hingoli:
- Angel Broking ,SARASWATHI COLONYOPP.NAGAR PARISHAD BASMAT NAGAR HINGOLIDistrict:Hingoli,MHPostcode:431512
- ANAGRAM CAPITAL LIMITED ,H.NO.1631 SARDA BAZARMARWADI GALLI HINGOLIDistrict:Hingoli,MHPostcode:431513
- Angel Broking ,Sarswathi Colony,Opp Nagarparishad, BasmatnagarDistrict:Hingoli,MHPostcode:431512
Hotels in Hingoli:
- Hotel RW International,near Lic Office, Bhatt Colony, Siddharth Nagar, Hingoli, Maharashtra 431513
- Hotel Dev Palace Lodging,Risala bazar,Akola Road Hingoli, Hingoli, Maharashtra 431513
- Hotel Anuradha Palace,Near Hingoli Gate,Station Road, Nanded, Maharashtra 431601
Theatres in Hingoli district:
Taluka in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|4||Bank Of India||3|
|5||Bank Of Maharashtra||4|
|7||Central Bank Of India||1|
|9||ICICI Bank Limited||1|
|11||Saraswat Cooperative Bank Limited||3|
|12||State Bank Of Hyderabad||9|
|13||State Bank Of India||8|
|15||The Shamrao Vithal Cooperative Bank||6|
|17||Union Bank Of India||2|