Osmanabad district Information
Talukas in Osmanabad district:
About Osmanabad district:
Osmanabad is a district in Maharastra state, India. The total area of the district is 7569 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1660311 living in houses, among them male population is 864674 and female population is 795637. Sex ratio of the district is 924 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 78.44%.
Osmanabad district vehicle registration code is MH 25. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Osmanabad.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 100 units = Rs.4.16 per unit
- 101 to 300 units = Rs.7.91 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.10.87 per unit
- 501 to 1000 units = Rs.12.35 per unit
- 1001 and above units = Rs.13.63 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Gudi Padwa, Chaitragaur, Ram Navami, Narali Pournima, Mangala Gaur, Janmashtami, Ganeshotsav, Navaratri, Kojagiri Pournima, Diwali, Khandoba Festival/Champa Shashthi, Makar Sankranti, Shivaratri, Holi are the major festivals celebrated in Osmanabad district.
Anarsa, Basundi, Batata vada, Bhakri, Chikki, Dioscorea alata, Gujia, Jhunka, Kaala masala, Kadboli, Misal Pav, Modak, Narsobawadi Basundi, Patrode, Pav Bhaji, Pithla bhakri, Pudachi Vadi, Poha, Puneri Misal, Puran poli, Ragda pattice, Sabudana Khichadi, Sabudana vada, Shrikhand, Thalipeeth, Thecha, Tilgul, Usal, Vada pav, Varan bhaat, Varanfal are few of the many varieties of Osmanabad.
Top tourist places in Osmanabad:
Places of interest in Osmanabad:
Dharashiv Caves, Kuntalgiri Jain Temple, Mankeshwar, Naldurg Fort, Paranda Fort, Saint Goroba Kaka Temple, Tulja Bhavani Temple at Tuljapur, Khandoba Mandir, Shree 1008 Bhagwan Adhinath Mandir, Ambabai Mandir, Rokdya Maruti Mandir, Ganesh Mandir, Vithal Rukumini Mandir, Mahadev Mandir are the major tourist attractions of the district.
rice, jowar, bajra, wheat, tur, mung, urad, gram, pulses, oilseeds. Groundnut, sunflower, soyabean, cotton, sugarcane, turmeric, mango, banana, orange, grape, cashewnut are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Osmanabad district:
- Kalamb Road
Insurance Companies in Osmanabad:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Osmanabad:
- Adv. D.M.Birajdar, Gajanan Krupa, Samarth Nagar, Osmanabad, Maharashtra 413501
Blood banks in Osmanabad:
Trading companies in Osmanabad:
- SUSHIL FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED ,SAMARTH NAGARBEHIND OLD ZP BLDGOSMANABADDistrict:Osmanabad,MHPostcode:413501
- DAWNAY DAY AV SECURITIES PRIVATE LIMITED ,282 RAM MANDIRCHYA DANESAPASINGA GRAM APASINGA TEHSIL TULJAPURDistrict:Osmanabad,MHPostcode:413601
- ICICIDirect ,SHOP NO.2 AUSHADHI BHAVAN BEHIND DIST. COURT SAMARTH NAGAROSMANABAD MAHARASHTRADistrict:Osmanabad,MHPostcode:413501
- SUSHIL FINANCIAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED ,Samarth NagarBehind Old ZP BldgDistrict:Osmanabad,MHPostcode:413501
- DESTIMONEY SECURITIES PVT.Ltd ,282, Ram Mandirchya Danes, Apasinga,Gram -Apasinga, Tahshil - TuljapurDistrict:Osmanabad,MHPostcode:413601
Hotels in Osmanabad:
- Yuvraj Lodge,Near Dr Ambedkar Statue., Osmanabad, Maharashtra 413501
- Hotel Pratibha Executive , Indira Colony, Osmanabad, Maharashtra 413501
- Hotel Roma Palace,Opp MSEDCL office, Solapur Road, Osmanabad, Maharashtra 413501
- Hotel Samarth,Samarth Nagar, Lakshmi Nagar, Osmanabad, Maharashtra 413501
- City Palace Hotel,1, NH 211, Samarth Nagar, Lakshmi Nagar, Osmanabad, Maharashtra 401513
- Osmanabad,Samata Main Rd, Samta Colony, Osmanabad, Maharashtra 413501
Theatres in Osmanabad district:
Taluka in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|2||Bank Of Baroda||1|
|3||Bank Of India||2|
|4||Bank Of Maharashtra||14|
|6||Central Bank Of India||1|
|9||ICICI Bank Limited||7|
|11||Punjab National Bank||1|
|12||Ratnakar Bank Limited||1|
|13||Shri Chhatrapati Rajashri Shahu Urban Cooperative Bank Limited||1|
|14||Solapur Janata Sahakari Bank Limited||4|
|15||State Bank Of Hyderabad||14|
|16||State Bank Of India||17|
|18||Union Bank Of India||1|