Bhadrak district Information
Tehsils in Bhadrak district:
About Bhadrak district:
Bhadrak is a district in Odisha state, India. The total area of the district is 2788 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1506522 living in houses, among them male population is 760591 and female population is 745931. Sex ratio of the district is 981 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 82.78%.
Bhadrak district vehicle registration code is OD 22. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Bhadrak.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.2.50 per unit
- 51 to 200 units = Rs.4.20 per unit
- 201 to 400 units = Rs.5.20 per unit
- 401 and above units = Rs.5.60 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Agni Utsav, Chandan Yatra, Dhani Yatra, Durga Puja, Gajalakshmi Puja, Jagannath Rathayatra, Konark dance Festival, Mahashivaratri, Makarmela, Puri Beach Festival, Rishi Panchami, Taratarini Mela, Vishwakarama Puja are the major festivals celebrated in Bhadrak district.
Alu Potala Rasa, Bela Pana, Chadachadi, Chakuli pitha, Chandrakanti, Chhena, Chhena gaja, Chhena jalebi, Chhena Jhili, Chhena kheeri, Chhena poda, Chhencheda, Chingudi Jhola, Dahi baigana, Dahi machha, Enduri Pitha, Gajar ka halwa, Ghugni, Handia, Ilish, Kakara pitha, Khaja, Kheer, Khichdi, Khira sagara, Khiramohana, Kora Khai, Luchi, Maachha, Bihana, Machher Jhol, Manda Pitha, Mathapuli, Mitha dahi, Ouu khatta, Pakhala, Pitha, Podo pitha, Rasabali, Saag, Samosa, Santula, Sattu are few of the many varieties of Bhadrak.
Top tourist places in Bhadrak:
Places of interest in Bhadrak:
Maa Bhadrakali Temple, ISKON Temple, Baba Akhandalamani Temple, Kali Puja, Dhamara Temple, Mujahid-e-Millat, Sri Biranchinarayan Temple, Sri Jagannath Temple, Bal Gopal Temple, Bankabasuli Temple, Dhamra Port, Sri Biranchinarayan Temple, Raktatirtha are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Rice, Sugarcane, cereals, millets ,pulses, gram, tuar, arhar, Jute, Sesame, groundnut, mustard, castor and linseed are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Bhadrak district:
- Kapali Road
- Manguli Chowdwa
- Manjuri Road
Insurance Companies in Bhadrak:
- LIC Of India Office,At & Po Bhadrak Main Road Dist-Bhadrak., SH 53, Baudpur Village, Bhadrak, Odisha 756100
- Life insurance agent in Baleshwar, Orissa,Gelpur Samaraipur, Bhadrak,, Baleshwar, Orissa, Odisha 756100
Lawyers (Advocates) in Bhadrak:
Blood banks in Bhadrak:
- Orissa Red Cross Blood Bank ,District Headquarter Hospital
Trading companies in Bhadrak:
- APOLLO SINDHOORI CAPITAL INVESTMENTS LTD ,NO 50(1) PLOT NO 859 GROUND FLOORKRUSHA BUDDHA VIHAR TAHASIL ROAD BHADRAKDistrict:Bhadrak,ORPostcode:756100
- BONANZA PORTFOLIO Ltd ,364 H/O JANMAEJAYA PRAMANIKKACHERY ROAD NARIPURDistrict:Bhadrak,ORPostcode:756100
- KARVY STOCK BROKING Ltd ,11-241TOWN THANA ROADDistrict:Bhadrak,ORPostcode:756100
- BONANZA PORTFOLIO LTD ,ANANTA SECURITIES BURMA BYE PASSBHADRAKDistrict:Bhadrak,ORPostcode:756101
Hotels in Bhadrak:
- Orion Hotel ,NH16, Samaraipur, Bhadrak, Odisha 756100
- Hotel Blue Vine,New Bustand, Rajghat Chhack, Bhadrak, Odisha 756100
- Hotel Tarini Continental,NH16, Odisha 756101
- Hotel Anand,Dahanigadia, Bhadrak
- Hotel Mab ,By Pass, New Rajghat Bridge, Bhadrak, Odisha 756100
Theatres in Bhadrak district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||3|
|6||Central Bank Of India||2|
|9||ICICI Bank Limited||2|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||4|
|14||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|15||Punjab And Sind Bank||2|
|16||Punjab National Bank||1|
|17||State Bank Of India||14|
|20||Union Bank Of India||2|
|21||United Bank Of India||8|