Banswara district Information
Tehsils in Banswara district:
About Banswara district:
Banswara is a district in Rajasthan state, India. The total area of the district is 5037 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1798194 living in houses, among them male population is 908755 and female population is 889439. Sex ratio of the district is 980 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 56.33%.
Banswara district vehicle registration code is RJ 03. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Banswara.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.85 per unit
- 51 to 150 units = Rs.6.10 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.6.40 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.6.70 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.7.15 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Akshay Tritiya, Alwar Festival, Baneshwar Fair, Banganga Fair, Brij Festival Bharatpur, Bundi Utsav, Camel Fair Bikaner, Chandrabahga Fair Jhalawar, Christmas, Desert Festival Jaisalmer, Diwali Festival, Dussehra Festival Kota, Elephant Festival Jaipur, Easter, Flamenco And Gypsy Festival, Gogamedi Fair, Guru Purnima, Good Friday, Holi, Id-ul-Fitar, Id-ul-Zuha (Bakr-Id), Kite Festival, Kaila Devi Fair, Kajli Teej, Kallaji Fair, Karni Mata Mela, Kite Festival, Kolayat Fair, Krishna Janamashtmi, Lakshmi Puja, Maharishi Valmiki's Birthday, Maha Shivratri, Mahaveerji Fair, Mahavir Jayanti, Mahesh Navami, Marwar Festival Jodhpur, Mewar Festival, May Day, Muharram, Naga Panchami, Nagaur Fair, Navaratri, Ramdeora Fair, Pushkar fair, Ramanavami, Shab-I-Barat, Sheetala Ashtami, Shilpgram Crafts Mela Udaipur, Summer Festival, Teej, Ajmer Sharif are the major festivals celebrated in Banswara district.
Aloo paratha, Baati, Bhakri, Bikaneri bhujia, Boondi, Dal, Dal baati, Kachori, Kadhi, Kulfi, Laal maans, Mathri, Mirchi Bada, Pyaaj Kachori, Rabri, Samosa, Sukhdi are few of the many varieties of Banswara.
Top tourist places in Banswara:
Places of interest in Banswara:
Abdulla PirPopular, Anand Sagar LakePopular, Andeshwar ParshwnathjiPopular, ArthunaPopular, Bhim Kund, Cheench(Vithala Deo Temple)Popular, Diablab Lake, Kagdi Pick Up WeirPopular, Madareshwar Temple, Mahi DamPopular, Paraheada, Raj Mandir(City Palace), Ram Kund, Sai Baba TemplePopular, Talwara Temple, The Mythical Tree, Tripura SundariPopular are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Barley, pulses, Sugarcane, Oilseeds Cotton, Tobacco are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Banswara district:
Insurance Companies in Banswara:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Banswara:
Blood banks in Banswara:
- M.G. Government Hospital ,Banswara
Trading companies in Banswara:
Hotels in Banswara:
- Hotel Relax Inn,Udaipur Road, Banswara, Rajasthan 327001
- Rara Avis,State Highway 32, Housing Board, Near Sanjay Petrol Pump, Banaswara, Rajasthan 327001
- Hotel Nakshatra,Nakshatra Mall,Udaipur-Dungarpur Link Road, Banswara, Rajasthan 327001
- Hotel Manohar Palace,SH 10, Nai Abadi, Banswara, Rajasthan 327001
- Hotel Raj Palace,Near New Bus Stand, SH 10, Muslim Colony, Banswara, Rajasthan 327001
- Behrin hotel,Muslim Colony, Banswara, Rajasthan 327001
- Hotel Sai International, Opp New Bus Stand, Ratlam Road, SH 10, Banswara, Rajasthan 327001
Theatres in Banswara district:
- Virangana Talkies - Dahod Rd, Banswara
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||22|
|5||Bank Of India||1|
|6||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|8||Central Bank Of India||2|
|11||ICICI Bank Limited||15|
|14||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|16||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||1|
|17||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|18||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||16|
|19||State Bank Of India||4|
|20||The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Limited||12|
|22||Union Bank Of India||3|