Chittaurgarh district Information
Tehsils in Chittaurgarh district:
About Chittaurgarh district:
Chittaurgarh is a district in Rajasthan state, India. The total area of the district is 10856 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1544392 living in houses, among them male population is 784054 and female population is 760338. Sex ratio of the district is 972 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 61.71%.
Chittaurgarh district vehicle registration code is RJ 09. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Chittaurgarh.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.85 per unit
- 51 to 150 units = Rs.6.10 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.6.40 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.6.70 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.7.15 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Akshay Tritiya, Alwar Festival, Baneshwar Fair, Banganga Fair, Brij Festival Bharatpur, Bundi Utsav, Camel Fair Bikaner, Chandrabahga Fair Jhalawar, Christmas, Desert Festival Jaisalmer, Diwali Festival, Dussehra Festival Kota, Elephant Festival Jaipur, Easter, Flamenco And Gypsy Festival, Gogamedi Fair, Guru Purnima, Good Friday, Holi, Id-ul-Fitar, Id-ul-Zuha (Bakr-Id), Kite Festival, Kaila Devi Fair, Kajli Teej, Kallaji Fair, Karni Mata Mela, Kite Festival, Kolayat Fair, Krishna Janamashtmi, Lakshmi Puja, Maharishi Valmiki's Birthday, Maha Shivratri, Mahaveerji Fair, Mahavir Jayanti, Mahesh Navami, Marwar Festival Jodhpur, Mewar Festival, May Day, Muharram, Naga Panchami, Nagaur Fair, Navaratri, Ramdeora Fair, Pushkar fair, Ramanavami, Shab-I-Barat, Sheetala Ashtami, Shilpgram Crafts Mela Udaipur, Summer Festival, Teej, Ajmer Sharif are the major festivals celebrated in Chittaurgarh district.
Aloo paratha, Baati, Bhakri, Bikaneri bhujia, Boondi, Dal, Dal baati, Kachori, Kadhi, Kulfi, Laal maans, Mathri, Mirchi Bada, Pyaaj Kachori, Rabri, Samosa, Sukhdi are few of the many varieties of Chittaurgarh.
Top tourist places in Chittaurgarh:
Places of interest in Chittaurgarh:
Badoli Shiva TemplesPopular, Bassi Fort, Bassi Wildlife SanctuaryPopular, Bhainsrodgarh FortPopular, Bhainsrorgarh Wildlife Sanctuary, Bijaipur Castle, Chittorgarh FortPopular, Gaumukh(Cow's Mouth Reservior), Government Museum, Jaimal and Patta's Palace, Kalika Mata Temple, Kirti Stambh(Tower of Fame)Popular, Kumbha Shyam Temple, Maha SatiPopular, Matri Kundiya Temple, Meera Bai TemplePopular, Mohar Magri(Hill of Gold Coins), Nagari, Neem Khera Farms, Parajhar, Phatta's Memorial (Ram Pol)Popular, Rana Kumbha's PalacePopular, Rana Pratap Sagar Dam, Rani Padmini's PalacePopular, Rawatbhata Nuclear Power StationsPopular, Satbis Deori TemplePopular, Shree Sanwaliyaji TemplePopular, Sitamata Wildlife SanctuaryPopular, Tulja Bhavani Temple, Vijay Stambh(Victory Tower) are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Barley, pulses, Sugarcane, Oilseeds Cotton, Tobacco are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Chittaurgarh district:
- Bansi Bohera
- Bari Sadri
- Bisalwas Kalan
- Harkia Khal
- Jawad Road
Insurance Companies in Chittaurgarh:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Chittaurgarh:
Blood banks in Chittaurgarh:
- R.A.P.S. Hospital (Rajasthan Atomic Power Station) ,Rawatbhata
Trading companies in Chittaurgarh:
Hotels in Chittaurgarh:
- Hotel Pratap Palace,Bijaipur House, Near H.P.O, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel President,29-30, Kidwai nagar,, Nr.Roadways Bus Stand, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Shivam Fort View,27, Kumbha Nagar, Near Circuit House, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Nandan Palace,Opposite Railway Station, Station Rd, Pratap Nagar, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Padmini,River View, Near Sainik School, Bhilwara Road, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Meera Chittorgarh,N H 79, Scheme No. 7, Near Railway Station, Neemuch Road, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Vinayak palace,NH 76, Meera Nagar, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Castle Bijaipur,Bassi, District – Chittorgarh, Bijaipur, Rajasthan, India, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Shree Ji,Pratap Nagar, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Kirti Plaza,Pratap Nagar, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
- Hotel Gaurav Palace,Sector1, Gandhi Nagar, Chittorgarh, Rajasthan 312001
Theatres in Chittaurgarh district:
- Raj Mandir Cinema - Gana Gal, Badi Sadri
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||26|
|6||Central Bank Of India||4|
|9||ICICI Bank Limited||13|
|11||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|13||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||2|
|14||Ratnakar Bank Limited||1|
|15||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||2|
|16||State Bank Of India||3|
|17||The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Limited||18|
|18||Union Bank Of India||1|