Dausa district Information
Tehsils in Dausa district:
About Dausa district:
Dausa is a district in Rajasthan state, India. The total area of the district is 3429 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1637226 living in houses, among them male population is 859821 and female population is 777405. Sex ratio of the district is 905 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 68.16%.
Dausa district vehicle registration code is RJ 29. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Dausa.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.85 per unit
- 51 to 150 units = Rs.6.10 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.6.40 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.6.70 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.7.15 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Akshay Tritiya, Alwar Festival, Baneshwar Fair, Banganga Fair, Brij Festival Bharatpur, Bundi Utsav, Camel Fair Bikaner, Chandrabahga Fair Jhalawar, Christmas, Desert Festival Jaisalmer, Diwali Festival, Dussehra Festival Kota, Elephant Festival Jaipur, Easter, Flamenco And Gypsy Festival, Gogamedi Fair, Guru Purnima, Good Friday, Holi, Id-ul-Fitar, Id-ul-Zuha (Bakr-Id), Kite Festival, Kaila Devi Fair, Kajli Teej, Kallaji Fair, Karni Mata Mela, Kite Festival, Kolayat Fair, Krishna Janamashtmi, Lakshmi Puja, Maharishi Valmiki's Birthday, Maha Shivratri, Mahaveerji Fair, Mahavir Jayanti, Mahesh Navami, Marwar Festival Jodhpur, Mewar Festival, May Day, Muharram, Naga Panchami, Nagaur Fair, Navaratri, Ramdeora Fair, Pushkar fair, Ramanavami, Shab-I-Barat, Sheetala Ashtami, Shilpgram Crafts Mela Udaipur, Summer Festival, Teej, Ajmer Sharif are the major festivals celebrated in Dausa district.
Aloo paratha, Baati, Bhakri, Bikaneri bhujia, Boondi, Dal, Dal baati, Kachori, Kadhi, Kulfi, Laal maans, Mathri, Mirchi Bada, Pyaaj Kachori, Rabri, Samosa, Sukhdi are few of the many varieties of Dausa.
Top tourist places in Dausa:
Places of interest in Dausa:
BhandarejPopular, Chand Baoli-A Stepwell, Church at Bandikui, Gatolav, Harshat Mata TemplePopular, Haveli (Mansions) Attractions, Hazrat Khwaja Jamaluddin Shah Baba MosquePopular, Jhajhirampura, Kaila Devi Temple, Khawaraoji, Mataji Ka Mandir, Mehndipur Balagi TemplePopular, Neelkanth and Panch Mahadev TemplePopular, Pratap Vatika are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Barley, pulses, Sugarcane, Oilseeds Cotton, Tobacco are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Dausa district:
- Bandikui Junction
- Bhan Kari
Insurance Companies in Dausa:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Dausa:
Blood banks in Dausa:
- Shri Ram Karan Joshi Government General Hospital ,Dausa
Trading companies in Dausa:
Hotels in Dausa:
- Pinky Hotel, Agra Rd, Sector 1, Ashok Nagar, Dausa, Rajasthan 303303
- Hotel Aashirwad,Nr. Riico Industrial Area,Somnath Nagar, Agra Road, RIICO industrial area, Dausa, Rajasthan 303303
- Madhuvan Hotel ,Near - Central Bus Stand,, Dausa, Rajasthan 303303
- Hotel Kesar Palace, Infront of Durga Mandir, Sainthal Mod, Dausa, Rajasthan 303303
- Hotel Rawat Palace,Near Somnath Chauraha, Agra Road, Dausa, Rajasthan 303303
- Hotel Bhadrawati Palace, Village- Bhandarej, Dausa, Rajasthan 303501
- Hotel Keshav Dausa,Agra Road Near Navadoya Vidhalaya Kherli, Dausa, Rajasthan 303501
Theatres in Dausa district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||10|
|5||Bank Of India||1|
|7||Central Bank Of India||3|
|11||ICICI Bank Limited||10|
|14||Indian Overseas Bank||4|
|16||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||1|
|17||Punjab And Sind Bank||1|
|18||Punjab National Bank||5|
|19||State Bank Of Bikaner And Jaipur||18|
|20||State Bank Of India||5|
|22||The Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank Limited||9|
|24||Union Bank Of India||5|