Dhaulpur district Information
Tehsils in Dhaulpur district:
About Dhaulpur district:
Dhaulpur is a district in Rajasthan state, India. The total area of the district is 3084 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1207293 living in houses, among them male population is 654344 and female population is 552949. Sex ratio of the district is 846 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 69.08%.
Dhaulpur district vehicle registration code is RJ 11. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Dholpur.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.85 per unit
- 51 to 150 units = Rs.6.10 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.6.40 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.6.70 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.7.15 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Akshay Tritiya, Alwar Festival, Baneshwar Fair, Banganga Fair, Brij Festival Bharatpur, Bundi Utsav, Camel Fair Bikaner, Chandrabahga Fair Jhalawar, Christmas, Desert Festival Jaisalmer, Diwali Festival, Dussehra Festival Kota, Elephant Festival Jaipur, Easter, Flamenco And Gypsy Festival, Gogamedi Fair, Guru Purnima, Good Friday, Holi, Id-ul-Fitar, Id-ul-Zuha (Bakr-Id), Kite Festival, Kaila Devi Fair, Kajli Teej, Kallaji Fair, Karni Mata Mela, Kite Festival, Kolayat Fair, Krishna Janamashtmi, Lakshmi Puja, Maharishi Valmiki's Birthday, Maha Shivratri, Mahaveerji Fair, Mahavir Jayanti, Mahesh Navami, Marwar Festival Jodhpur, Mewar Festival, May Day, Muharram, Naga Panchami, Nagaur Fair, Navaratri, Ramdeora Fair, Pushkar fair, Ramanavami, Shab-I-Barat, Sheetala Ashtami, Shilpgram Crafts Mela Udaipur, Summer Festival, Teej, Ajmer Sharif are the major festivals celebrated in Dhaulpur district.
Aloo paratha, Baati, Bhakri, Bikaneri bhujia, Boondi, Dal, Dal baati, Kachori, Kadhi, Kulfi, Laal maans, Mathri, Mirchi Bada, Pyaaj Kachori, Rabri, Samosa, Sukhdi are few of the many varieties of Dhaulpur.
Top tourist places in Dhaulpur:
Places of interest in Dhaulpur:
Bari Heritage and Hunting Lodge, Khanpur MahalPopular, Laswari, Much KundPopular, Muni Siddha Baba's Tomb, National Chambal (Gharial) Wildlife SanctuaryPopular, Nihal Tower (Ghantaghar), Radha Bihari Temple, Ramsagar SanctuaryPopular, Ravines of Chambal, Saipau Mahadeo Temple, Shergarh FortPopular, Shiva Temple, Shree Ramchand and Hanuman Temple, Sone ka Gurja (Gold Gurja), Talab -e- Shahi Lake, The Ancient Mughal Garden, Van Vihar Wildlife Sanctuary are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Barley, pulses, Sugarcane, Oilseeds Cotton, Tobacco are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Dhaulpur district:
Insurance Companies in Dhaulpur:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Dhaulpur:
Blood banks in Dhaulpur:
Trading companies in Dhaulpur:
Hotels in Dhaulpur:
- Hotel Gaurav,Near Kotwali, Hospital Road, Dholpur, Rajasthan 328001
- shri kamadgiri hotel, G.T road, near sadar thana, Dholpur, Rajasthan 328001
- Hotel RB Palace,Near Chopra Mandir, Walking Distance from Bus Stand NH3, Dholpur, Rajasthan 328001
- Raj Niwas Palace,Nihal Ganj, Dholpur, Rajasthan 328001
- Jaya Palace Hotel,NH 3, Maharana Pratap Nagar, Gaushala Colony, Dholpur, Rajasthan 328001
- Kenth Hari Resort,GT Road, Dholpur, Rajasthan 328001
- Hotel Chandan Villa,Saipau Road, Jagdish Tiraya, Dholpur, Rajasthan 328001
- HOTEL KAILASH,Maharana Pratap Nagar, Gaushala Colony, Dholpur, Rajasthan 328001
Theatres in Dhaulpur district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|1||Union Bank Of India||1|