Jhunjhunun district Information
Tehsils in Jhunjhunun district:
About Jhunjhunun district:
Jhunjhunun is a district in Rajasthan state, India. The total area of the district is 5928 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 2139658 living in houses, among them male population is 1097390 and female population is 1042268. Sex ratio of the district is 950 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 74.13%.
Jhunjhunun district vehicle registration code is . Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in .
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 50 units = Rs.3.85 per unit
- 51 to 150 units = Rs.6.10 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.6.40 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.6.70 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.7.15 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Akshay Tritiya, Alwar Festival, Baneshwar Fair, Banganga Fair, Brij Festival Bharatpur, Bundi Utsav, Camel Fair Bikaner, Chandrabahga Fair Jhalawar, Christmas, Desert Festival Jaisalmer, Diwali Festival, Dussehra Festival Kota, Elephant Festival Jaipur, Easter, Flamenco And Gypsy Festival, Gogamedi Fair, Guru Purnima, Good Friday, Holi, Id-ul-Fitar, Id-ul-Zuha (Bakr-Id), Kite Festival, Kaila Devi Fair, Kajli Teej, Kallaji Fair, Karni Mata Mela, Kite Festival, Kolayat Fair, Krishna Janamashtmi, Lakshmi Puja, Maharishi Valmiki's Birthday, Maha Shivratri, Mahaveerji Fair, Mahavir Jayanti, Mahesh Navami, Marwar Festival Jodhpur, Mewar Festival, May Day, Muharram, Naga Panchami, Nagaur Fair, Navaratri, Ramdeora Fair, Pushkar fair, Ramanavami, Shab-I-Barat, Sheetala Ashtami, Shilpgram Crafts Mela Udaipur, Summer Festival, Teej, Ajmer Sharif are the major festivals celebrated in Jhunjhunun district.
Aloo paratha, Baati, Bhakri, Bikaneri bhujia, Boondi, Dal, Dal baati, Kachori, Kadhi, Kulfi, Laal maans, Mathri, Mirchi Bada, Pyaaj Kachori, Rabri, Samosa, Sukhdi are few of the many varieties of Jhunjhunun.
Top tourist places in Jhunjhunun:
Places of interest in Jhunjhunun:
Ajit Sagar Lake, Badalgarh FortPopular, Badani Chand Well, Bihari Ji Temple, Dargah of Kamaruddin ShahPopular, Forsterganj- A British Establishment, Khetri MahalPopular, Kirori Ji, Lohargal, Mertaniji Ki Baori Well, Mukundgarh FortPopular, Narhar, Rani Sati TemplePopular, Shekhawat Rajput's CenotaphPopular, The Modi and Tibrewala Haveli are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Barley, pulses, Sugarcane, Oilseeds Cotton, Tobacco are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Jhunjhunun district:
- Balwant Pura Ch
- Dundlod Mkdgrh
- Khajpur Naya
- Nari Khetri
- Ratan Shahr
Insurance Companies in Jhunjhunun:
Lawyers (Advocates) in Jhunjhunun:
Blood banks in Jhunjhunun:
- Government B.D.K. Hospital ,Jhunjhunu
Trading companies in Jhunjhunun:
Hotels in Jhunjhunun:
- Hotel Jamuna Resort, Opp. Govt. Girls College, Nath ji ka Tilla, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 333001
- Hotel Fresco Palace,Station Road, Maan Nagar, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 333001
- Castle Mandawa Hotel ,Mandawa, Jhunjhunu District, Shekhawati, Mandawa, 333704
- Hotel Sangam,Road No1, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 333001
- Indra Vilas,Alsisar, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 333001
- The Piramal Haveli,Village Bagar, Jhunjhunu District, Shekhavati, Rajasthan 333023
- Alsisar Mahal,Alsisar Village, Jhunjhunu District,, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 331025
- Hotel Sunshine Resort,Mandrella Bypass Rd, Chobari Mandi Colony, Near Agarsen Circle, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan 333001
Theatres in Jhunjhunun district:
- Prabhat Talkies - Station Road, Jhunjhunu
- Prem Prakash Talkies - Jhunjhunu road, Nawalgarh
- Shri Laxmi Cinema - main road, Pilani
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|