Bahraich district Information
Tehsils in Bahraich district:
About Bahraich district:
Bahraich is a district in Uttar Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 4926 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 3478257 living in houses, among them male population is 1838988 and female population is 1639269. Sex ratio of the district is 892 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 49.36%.
Bahraich district vehicle registration code is UP 40. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Bahraich.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 150 units = Rs.4.4 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.4.95 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.5.6 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.6.2 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Ayudha Puja, Ayurved Jhansi Mahotsava, Bateshwar Fair, Holi, Dadjee Ka Huranga in Baldeo, Dadri Mela, Deva Fair, Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Janmashtami, Kailash Fair, Kampil Fair, Lucknow Festival, Maha Shivratri, Muharram, Nandgaon Holi, Nirjala Ekadashi, Ram Barat, Ramlila, Taj Festival are the major festivals celebrated in Bahraich district.
Aam panna, Allahabadi cake, Aloo tikki, Bhang, Gajar ka halwa, Gujia, Kachori, Kanji (drink), Kewra, Kheer, Korma, Makhan malai, Malpua, Mathura peda, Mattar paneer, Misri, Okhlee, Paan, Pakora, Paratha, Pasanda, Peda, Puri, Puri bhaji, Samosa, Shami kebab, Sharbat, Sooth, Tunde ke kabab are few of the many varieties of Bahraich.
Top tourist places in Bahraich:
Places of interest in Bahraich:
Dargah Sharief, Chittaura Jheel, Temple Of Junglee Nath, Kailashpuri Barrage, Kartaniya Ghat Alligator Breeding Center, Mausoleum of Ghazi Saiyyad Salar Masud, Katarniaghat Wildlife Sanctuary, Sangharini Temple are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Rice, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Sugarcane, Mango, Guava, Litchi, Aonla, Banana, Bael, Ber, Citrus, Potato, Peas, Onion, Brinjal, Cucumber, Parwal, Tomato, Okra, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Lobia, Garlic, Chillies, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Rose, Tuberose, Gladiolus, Marigold, Jasmine, Betel vine, Mushroom, Honey production. are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Bahraich district:
- Nanpara Junction
Insurance Companies in Bahraich:
- Sbi Life Insurance,Station Rd, Chhawani Bazaar, Ghasiyaripura, Gulamali Pura, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
- Best Life Insurance Plan In Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh, Maharjsingh Nagar, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271855
- Sanjay Motors,New add -huzoorpur road, sufipura, kati choraha, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
- Life Insurance Agent in Ikauna, Uttar Pradesh, Vill Mohnipur, Post Madara, Shravasti Bahraich, Ikauna, Uttar Pradesh 271845Patwa Sadan, QAZI KATRA, NEAR-GAYATRI SHAKTI PEETH, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801Life Insurance Agent in Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh,H N 136, Ghasiyari Pura, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
- National Insurance, Near Diamond Cinema, Station Road, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
- Patwa Insurance & Saving Adviser,Saryu Nagar, Near Santpathick School, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
Lawyers (Advocates) in Bahraich:
- Shiva kant Bajpai,near ramnagar block, Bahraich Rd, Burhwal, Uttar Pradesh 225202
Blood banks in Bahraich:
- District Hospital ,Baharaich
Trading companies in Bahraich:
- SEETA PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT LTD ,17 PADMA MARKET BAHRAICHDistrict:Bahraich,UPPostcode:271801##Kotak Securities ,A/P Rajkiya Balika Ashram Vidyalaya Harayya,Matehi Near BichiaDistrict:Bahraich,UPPostcode:271801
- SEETA PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT LTD. ,17Padma MarketDistrict:Bahraich,UPPostcode:271801
Hotels in Bahraich:
- Hotel Harsh Regency,K.D.C Road, Opp DM Colony, Near Telephone Exchange, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
- Hotel Shehran Continental,497/1, Roadways Road, Sumaiya mall, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271881
- Hotel Shrawasti,125, Chhawani Bazaar, Opp. Allahabad Bank, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
- HOTEL S PALAK BANQUET HALL & GUEST HOUSE,Near Municipal Corporation, Tara Girls Inter College Road, Mohalla Barihat, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
- Vikram Hotel,SH 30B, Nazir Pura, Bahraich, Uttar Pradesh 271801
Theatres in Bahraich district:
- Rakesh Talkies - Iman Ganj Road, Nanapara
- Tulsi Chitra Mandir - Nanpara, Nanpara
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|3||Bank Of Baroda||8|
|4||Bank Of Maharashtra||1|
|6||Central Bank Of India||6|
|9||ICICI Bank Limited||2|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|13||Punjab And Sind Bank||1|
|14||Punjab National Bank||5|
|15||State Bank Of India||16|
|18||Union Bank Of India||5|