Bara Banki district Information
Tehsils in Bara Banki district:
About Bara Banki district:
Bara Banki is a district in Uttar Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 3,825 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 3257983 living in houses, among them male population is 1707951 and female population is 1550032. Sex ratio of the district is 910 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 61.75%.
Bara Banki district vehicle registration code is UP 41. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Barabanki.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 150 units = Rs.4.4 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.4.95 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.5.6 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.6.2 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Ayudha Puja, Ayurved Jhansi Mahotsava, Bateshwar Fair, Holi, Dadjee Ka Huranga in Baldeo, Dadri Mela, Deva Fair, Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Janmashtami, Kailash Fair, Kampil Fair, Lucknow Festival, Maha Shivratri, Muharram, Nandgaon Holi, Nirjala Ekadashi, Ram Barat, Ramlila, Taj Festival are the major festivals celebrated in Bara Banki district.
Bara Banki Cuisine:
Aam panna, Allahabadi cake, Aloo tikki, Bhang, Gajar ka halwa, Gujia, Kachori, Kanji (drink), Kewra, Kheer, Korma, Makhan malai, Malpua, Mathura peda, Mattar paneer, Misri, Okhlee, Paan, Pakora, Paratha, Pasanda, Peda, Puri, Puri bhaji, Samosa, Shami kebab, Sharbat, Sooth, Tunde ke kabab are few of the many varieties of Bara Banki.
Top tourist places in Bara Banki:
Places of interest in Bara Banki:
Dewa, Siddhaur, Masauli, Satrikh, Mahadeva Temple, Bhitauli, Badosarai, Parijaat, Kintur, Barabanki Ghantaghar, The Barabanki Ghantaghar, The Mahadeva Temple, Kunteshwar Temple, Mausoleum Of Sufi Saint Qazi Qutub are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Rice, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Sugarcane, Mango, Guava, Litchi, Aonla, Banana, Bael, Ber, Citrus, Potato, Peas, Onion, Brinjal, Cucumber, Parwal, Tomato, Okra, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Lobia, Garlic, Chillies, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Rose, Tuberose, Gladiolus, Marigold, Jasmine, Betel vine, Mushroom, Honey production. are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Bara Banki district:
- Barabanki Junction
- Tahsil Fatehpur
Insurance Companies in Bara Banki:
- National Insurance,G/1216, Naka Satrik, Faizabad Road, Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh 225001
Lawyers (Advocates) in Bara Banki:
- Ram Sharan Verma Advocate, Nehru Nagar, Preet Vihar Colony, Civil Lines, Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh 225001
- Sanjay Dixit & Associates,Sector 9, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
- Nitesh Kumar Advocate,43, Munshi Pulia, Near Hanuman Mandir, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
- Pradeep Tripathi Advocate High Court Lucknow,Unnamed Road,, Uttar Pradesh 226028
- Faiz Ali Khan Advocate High Court, B-49 Shivani Vihar, Abrar Nagar, Kalyanpur (East), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226022
- Nitesh Pratap Malik, Advocate,Office-Chamber A-1433/14,Near Shalimar Crossing,, Sector- A, 226016, Indira Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226016
Blood banks in Bara Banki:
- District Hospital ,Barabanki
- Hind Institute Of Medical Sciences ,Near Minar Canal, Safedabad-Faizabad Road##
Trading companies in Bara Banki:
Hotels in Bara Banki:
- Jethu Hotel, Preet Vihar Colony, Civil Lines, Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh 225001
- Le Delicacy Resort, Mayur Vihar, Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh 225003
Theatres in Bara Banki district:
- Darpan Theatre - Main Market, Satti Bazar, Barabanki
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||9|
|5||Bank Of Maharashtra||2|
|7||Central Bank Of India||7|
|11||ICICI Bank Limited||3|
|13||Indian Overseas Bank||4|
|15||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||1|
|16||Punjab And Sind Bank||4|
|18||United Bank Of India||1|