Etawah district Information
Tehsils in Etawah district:
About Etawah district:
Etawah is a district in Uttar Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 2287 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 1579160 living in houses, among them male population is 845893 and female population is 733267. Sex ratio of the district is 870 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 78.41%.
Etawah district vehicle registration code is UP 75. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Etawah.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 150 units = Rs.4.4 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.4.95 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.5.6 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.6.2 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Ayudha Puja, Ayurved Jhansi Mahotsava, Bateshwar Fair, Holi, Dadjee Ka Huranga in Baldeo, Dadri Mela, Deva Fair, Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Janmashtami, Kailash Fair, Kampil Fair, Lucknow Festival, Maha Shivratri, Muharram, Nandgaon Holi, Nirjala Ekadashi, Ram Barat, Ramlila, Taj Festival are the major festivals celebrated in Etawah district.
Aam panna, Allahabadi cake, Aloo tikki, Bhang, Gajar ka halwa, Gujia, Kachori, Kanji (drink), Kewra, Kheer, Korma, Makhan malai, Malpua, Mathura peda, Mattar paneer, Misri, Okhlee, Paan, Pakora, Paratha, Pasanda, Peda, Puri, Puri bhaji, Samosa, Shami kebab, Sharbat, Sooth, Tunde ke kabab are few of the many varieties of Etawah.
Top tourist places in Etawah:
Places of interest in Etawah:
Chambal National Sanctuary, Bhareh Ka Qila, Tixi Temple, Jains Temple, Nilkanth Temple, Kaaliwahan Temple, Company Bag Garden, St. Mary Garden, Nilkantheshwar temple, Prachin Shiv Mandir, kali bari tiqsi mandir are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Rice, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Sugarcane, Mango, Guava, Litchi, Aonla, Banana, Bael, Ber, Citrus, Potato, Peas, Onion, Brinjal, Cucumber, Parwal, Tomato, Okra, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Lobia, Garlic, Chillies, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Rose, Tuberose, Gladiolus, Marigold, Jasmine, Betel vine, Mushroom, Honey production. are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Etawah district:
Insurance Companies in Etawah:
- National Insurance, Mamta Press Building, Farukhabad Crossing, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
Lawyers (Advocates) in Etawah:
- Advocate Sandeep Agrawal,165 Katra Tek Chand, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh
Blood banks in Etawah:
- Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Combined Hospital (District Hospital) ,Etawah
- Rural Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research ,Etawah
Trading companies in Etawah:
- Ventura ,20 GALI GODAMBHARTHANA DISTT-EATAWAH (U.P.)District:Etawah,UPPostcode:206242
- Sharekhan ,SharekhanDistrict:Etawah,UPPostcode:206001
- Religare , 108 BROWN GANJDistrict:Etawah,UPPostcode:206001
- Motilal Oswal ,14 BASEMENT BABATHE MALL ETAWAHDistrict:Etawah,UPPostcode:206001
- ICICIDirect ,C/O S C TRIPATHINEAR RAILWAY STATION DREAMLANDDistrict:Etawah,UPPostcode:206001
Hotels in Etawah:
- HOTEL SHAKTI,110 Sabit Ganj, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
- Hotel Jolly, bajariya station road, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
- CHANAKYA HOTEL,National Highway 92, Purbia Tola, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
- Hotel Anurag Palace,new bus stand tiraha ,etawah, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
- Anupam Hotel, H.N. Nagar, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206002
- Deep Guest House,Dream Land Colony, Yashoda Nagar, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
- Hotel Chaudhary Palace,Raghu Nath Nagar,Takiya, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
- Hotel Harshvardhan, Ekta Colony, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
- Hotel rajshree,Civil Lines, Etawah, Uttar Pradesh 206001
Theatres in Etawah district:
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|4||Bank Of Baroda||2|
|5||Bank Of India||2|
|7||Central Bank Of India||22|
|11||ICICI Bank Limited||3|
|14||Indian Overseas Bank||1|
|16||Punjab And Sind Bank||1|
|17||Punjab National Bank||1|
|18||State Bank Of India||21|
|21||Union Bank Of India||4|
|22||United Bank Of India||1|