Kushinagar district Information
Tehsils in Kushinagar district:
About Kushinagar district:
Kushinagar is a district in Uttar Pradesh state, India. The total area of the district is 2909 sq.km. According to recent census the total population of the district is 3560830 living in houses, among them male population is 1821242 and female population is 1739588. Sex ratio of the district is 961 females per 1000 males, and literacy rate is 65.25%.
Kushinagar district vehicle registration code is UP 57. Regional Transport Office (RTO) located in Kushinagar.
Electricity Tariff Slabs and Rates:
- 1 to 150 units = Rs.4.4 per unit
- 151 to 300 units = Rs.4.95 per unit
- 301 to 500 units = Rs.5.6 per unit
- 501 and above units = Rs.6.2 per unit
Important Festivals of the district:
Ayudha Puja, Ayurved Jhansi Mahotsava, Bateshwar Fair, Holi, Dadjee Ka Huranga in Baldeo, Dadri Mela, Deva Fair, Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Janmashtami, Kailash Fair, Kampil Fair, Lucknow Festival, Maha Shivratri, Muharram, Nandgaon Holi, Nirjala Ekadashi, Ram Barat, Ramlila, Taj Festival are the major festivals celebrated in Kushinagar district.
Aam panna, Allahabadi cake, Aloo tikki, Bhang, Gajar ka halwa, Gujia, Kachori, Kanji (drink), Kewra, Kheer, Korma, Makhan malai, Malpua, Mathura peda, Mattar paneer, Misri, Okhlee, Paan, Pakora, Paratha, Pasanda, Peda, Puri, Puri bhaji, Samosa, Shami kebab, Sharbat, Sooth, Tunde ke kabab are few of the many varieties of Kushinagar.
Top tourist places in Kushinagar:
Places of interest in Kushinagar:
Mahaparinirvana Temple, Ramabhar Stupa, Nirvana Stupa, Burmese Buddhist Temple, Japanese Temple, Buddha Museum, Parinirvana Stupa And Parinirvana Temple, Sun Temple, Kushinagar Museum, Matha Kuar Shrine, Chinese Temple, Indo-Japan-Srilanka Temple, Wat Thai Temple, Meditation Park, Kuber Asthan, Sidhua Asthan, Kurukulla Asthan, Pawanagar, Devraha Asthan are the major tourist attractions of the district.
Wheat, Rice, Pulses, Oil Seeds, Sugarcane, Mango, Guava, Litchi, Aonla, Banana, Bael, Ber, Citrus, Potato, Peas, Onion, Brinjal, Cucumber, Parwal, Tomato, Okra, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Lobia, Garlic, Chillies, Ginger, Turmeric, Coriander, Rose, Tuberose, Gladiolus, Marigold, Jasmine, Betel vine, Mushroom, Honey production. are the major crops that are cultivated mostly in the area.
Railway Stations in Kushinagar district:
- Gauri Sriram
- Kaptanganj Junction
- Kath Kuiyan
- Tamkuhi Road
Insurance Companies in Kushinagar:
- Life Insurance Policies in Deoria, Uttar Pradesh,Doghra Awarhi, Kushinagar, Deoria, Uttar Pradesh 274302
Lawyers (Advocates) in Kushinagar:
Blood banks in Kushinagar:
- Joint District Hospital ,Kushinagar
Trading companies in Kushinagar:
- SEETA PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT LTD. ,Near SBISubhas Chowk, Padrauna, KusinagarDistrict:Kushinagar,UPPostcode:274304
- KARVY STOCK BROKING LTD. ,H.No.26/79, Omkar Vitika Subhsh Chowk,Padrauna, Po KushinagarDistrict:Kushinagar,UPPostcode:274304
Hotels in Kushinagar:
- Hotel Adelphi Grande,Buddha Marg, Budhnagari, Ward No.4, Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh 274403
- Rahi Pathik Niwas,Buddha Marg, Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh 274403
- The Imperial Kushinagar, Buddha Marg, Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh 274403
- Hotel Buddha,Gorakhpur Road,Kasia, Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh 274403
- Hotel Lotus Nikko Kushinagar,Buddha Marg, Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh 274403
- Hotel Vinayak,Kushinagar, Uttar Pradesh 274403
Theatres in Kushinagar district:
- Anand Chitra Mandir - Opp Police Choki Main Road, Seorahi
- Govind Talkies - Tamkuhi, Fazilnagar
- Kanhaiya Talkies - Padrauna, Padrauna
- Manju Shree Talkies - Padrauna, Raja Bazar
Tehsil in the district and their information is given below.
Banks and their branches:
|Sno.||Bank Name||No. of branches|
|1||Central Bank Of India||1|
|2||Punjab National Bank||3|
|3||State Bank Of India||8|